The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

A blink online poster hanging out with Mark in real life. That would have been an absolute board wet dream in the 2000s

@daveyjones would have been a bona fide celebrity here had he just shown up like a decade earlier lol. Either way, cool to see!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, daveyjones said:

good good! so fun to catch up. we were gonna meet, then not gonna, then gonna, then not, then a slot finally worked for the two of us finally.

Thats awesome. He looks really great there too, glad you got to have that catch up with him you must be chuffed.

All those Blink fanpages must be super jealous just because of that picture alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also that Walt Disney world snapback is super fresh! Davey is the man and a legend! 

So glad that he's part of the forums really :)

• Like 1

Just now, boxelder said:

what all did you guys talk about @daveyjones

mostly me, my work, and disneyland. i had just gone to 21 royal and he wanted to hear all about it. also the magic castle which i had visited the week prior.

and personal stuff, his life, family, etc.

i didn't ask anything about blink but he did indeed tell me what all they are up to.

it wasn't fan and band member it was dude and dude.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Just now, daveyjones said:

mostly me, my work, and disneyland. i had just gone to 21 royal and he wanted to hear all about it. also the magic castle which i had visited the week prior.

i didn't ask anything about blink but he did indeed tell me what all they are up to.

You didn’t give him a review of NINE?

4 hours ago, daveyjones said:

Dang he told you Tom is back and they already have an album in the can? Wild

6 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

All those Blink fanpages must be super jealous just because of that picture alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also that Walt Disney world snapback is super fresh! Davey is the man and a legend! 

So glad that he's part of the forums really :)

Yes, large fuck you to @Italian Throwaway

• Crab 2

20 hours ago, kibbles said:

Tom on Steve-O’s podcast 

The only thing that makes me happy about this, is that Tom has a friend here.  They all were on the same existentialism/consciousness/outerspace shit for a good hour.  

As ridiculous as this stuff can be, it's much easier to listen to without Tom being mocked by someone like Rogan the whole time.

• Crab 2