The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

I can't see Tom ever making blink a priority again.

Yeah it’s not happening. If he’s back it’s to use it as a cash cow and nothing more. His recent scams and constant history with it says it all.

This cunt wore an AVA shirt all the way through a blink-182 tour, every damn day, to bring attention to the shit he actually cared about. If he came back, that would be why.

yfd47klgpzk81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

never forget, y’all. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Drunk said:

I've never understood all the drama about that shirt. What’s the difference between a LOVE shirt (no one knew what that meant besides hardcore fans) and a Macbeth or an Atticus shirt? He spent years making that movie before blink decided to get back together.

I don’t get it either, it’s a dumb gripe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drunk said:

I've never understood all the drama about that shirt. What’s the difference between a LOVE shirt (no one knew what that meant besides hardcore fans) and a Macbeth or an Atticus shirt? He spent years making that movie before blink decided to get back together.

Macbeth / Atticus - a clothing company, not related to music

an AVA shirt - the T shirt of the band he broke up blink to start and focused his attention on.

its like getting back together with your ex while still wearing the new partners promise ring or whatever, it’s disrespectful and he wore it to promote AVA while on tour with blink. I can get being like “its just a shirt” if it was once or twice but he specifically wore it for the entire tour, it was 100% marketing for AVA.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kay said:

Yeah it’s not happening. If he’s back it’s to use it as a cash cow and nothing more. His recent scams and constant history with it says it all.

This cunt wore an AVA shirt all the way through a blink-182 tour, every damn day, to bring attention to the shit he actually cared about. If he came back, that would be why.

yfd47klgpzk81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

never forget, y’all. 

Coooor - that does take the fucking piss doesn't it. Can tell it griped Mark, rightly fucking so

• Like 1

Wearing that dorky LOVE shirt on the blink reunion tour was an abomination.

Anyone who says otherwise is a hopeless tombot. It's a litmus test really. There was no excuse for it

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Only Tom would preach about “Love” and staying together for the kids while breaking up his band and marriage...dudes a douche canoe who can’t perform live for the life of him...honestly not sure id wanna see him live with blink anymore..and studio album? What’s he gonna do, call in Ilan Rubin to record guitars while he filters his voice through 73 computers?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2