The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Wearing a blink shirt at the mgk concert representing all the old heads 

Edit: Show was great.  Avril was rocking and the crowd was loving her.  Sold out 20k+. It turns out that, despite all the hate he gets, theres a lot of people that like that guy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scoobs said:

Edit: Show was great.  Avril was rocking and the crowd was loving her.  Sold out 20k+. It turns out that, despite all the hate he gets, theres a lot of people that like that guy.

Shocking that a group of mostly 30-something blink fans aren't representative of music fans as a whole.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Shocking that a group of mostly 30-something blink fans aren't representative of music fans as a whole.

I actually am shocked that he can sell that many tickets, that’s no small feat. I guess paying for all the ads and tabloids worked out.  Good for him tho and glad scoobs had fun 

• Love 1

13 hours ago, scoobs said:

How many in the audience looked old enough to buy alcohol?

14 minutes ago, Kay said:

How many in the audience looked old enough to buy alcohol?

The MGK crowd is 18-23 years old mostly from just a total guess on what I observed.  I was definitely the oldest person in my section that I saw.  The crowd was really into it, it was a very energetic show.  He also pulled an 8 year old girl up onto the stage to sing 'Forget me Too' with him, that was precious.

He starts his show by being picked up by a helicopter and carried above the crowd while he sings the 1st song off his new album... it was pretty insane.

What was amazing to me was how many people were in their seats (basically 0 empty) for Avril, and singing along to all her old songs.  Somehow she crosses over to the younger demographic very well?

On 7/9/2022 at 2:36 AM, FAPLORD said:

Was going through one of the sticker strat sections and found this old pic. To most, you'll have no clue as to what that sticker on Scott's bass drum is, but my mind is blown

That's a SRH Productions sticker!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

You got a brand logo tattooed on you? Do you also have a swoosh somewhere?

Yea well it’s an underground brand , so there’s actually quite a few people who have the tat. Def wouldn’t get a big corporate logo like Nike. I’m sure there’s been plenty of people who’ve passed through this site who have famous, Macbeth, or Atticus tattoos lol 

18 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Yea well it’s an underground brand , so there’s actually quite a few people who have the tat. Def wouldn’t get a big corporate logo like Nike. I’m sure there’s been plenty of people who’ve passed through this site who have famous, Macbeth, or Atticus tattoos lol 

Trust me, I'd make fun of them too.

• Like 3