The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

13 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Well I don’t expect you to understand a movement you had no part in so make fun of me all you want. And it’s just a spade, you’d have no clue except for I told you what it was 

Perhaps you can segue with Oliver disturbing his neighbors with his drum playing?

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Well, if your guitar playing is any indication … I don’t know, bub.

Sure bud. I’m a drummer first, always have been and always will be. One things for certain, much better at guitar than your dufos friend Oliver , and just as good if not better than you ;)

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

There are more than 2 chords … if you were a better guitarist you’d know that.

You wanna do a guitar challenge like your loser friend Oliver tried with everyone? I already embarrassed him and I had my guitar for only 6 months prior to that 

Just now, FAPLORD said:

You wanna do a guitar challenge like your loser friend Oliver tried with everyone? I already embarrassed him and I had my guitar for only 6 months prior to that 

Sure!

Should I pick a song for you?

27 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Well I don’t expect you to understand a movement you had no part in so make fun of me all you want. And it’s just a spade, you’d have no clue except for I told you what it was 

There's probably someone with the McDonald's logo who goes around saying the same thing. 😂

1 minute ago, FAPLORD said:

You are supposed to play it first idiot , this isn’t me against studio recordings, I challenged YOU

You told me to pick a song, I picked it. If you can’t play it that’s fine, just let me know and we will pick something easier for you.