The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, FAPLORD said:

It wasn’t, I was dealing with other shit in real life. Funny how you guys think you’re that important or like I let some internet douchebags affect my day to day 

So the cycle goes like this: things start getting difficult in your real life, so you blow off steam online and act like a jackass and when that doesn't go well, your real life is still shit and it gets too overwhelming, so you rage quit?

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

So the cycle goes like this: things start getting difficult in your real life, so you blow off steam online and act like a jackass and when that doesn't go well, your real life is still shit and it gets too overwhelming, so you rage quit?

Sure 

1 minute ago, FAPLORD said:

I didn’t threaten him it was wishful thinking. I guarantee you Speedo is a pussy in real life who doesn’t say a damn word to anybody so he thinks he’s Billy bad ass because he talks shit and gets backed by the mods here 

I mean, I’m almost 40, with a career and wife and kids. Why would I fight any body? Seems weird to me … 

Just now, FAPLORD said:

And for the record if I ever did see him I would knock his fucking teeth out and see how much he wants to talk shit then 

Thats three posts where youve talked about knocking his teeth out and you still think you’re not stating threats?

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Thats three posts where youve talked about knocking his teeth out and you still think you’re not stating threats?

I don’t think Diddy has ever hit anyone before, he has an odd understanding of it. 

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

You make a good point. I gave him a short ban to cool down.

Smart move. If any other member said that 3 times to any member it’d be the same course of action. 

dont threaten people, kids. Dont do drugs, stay in school!

Hey Speedo, what’s weird is that you’re 40 with wife and kids and spend all day talking shit to strangers on a blink-182 fan site...don’t wanna fight, then don’t talk shit. It’s simple...and you have no clue about fighting, I would have no problem punching your mouth. I guarantee my fist is stronger than your teeth 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DudeRanch4Eva said:

Hey Speedo, what’s weird is that you’re 40 with wife and kids and spend all day talking shit to strangers on a blink-182 fan site...don’t wanna fight, then don’t talk shit. It’s simple...and you have no clue about fighting, I would have no problem punching your mouth. I guarantee my fist is stronger than your teeth 

We were fine with you having two accounts, but using it to get around a ban is a problem. We might have revoke access.

4 minutes ago, DudeRanch4Eva said:

Are you going to fight me? Lol

I only spent half of the day shit talking you, the rest was family time. Part of becoming a big boy means learning to manage your time better.