The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

The ban is over and he's not back yet!

He’s texting his high school friends, trying to figure out what to say next. He’s probably gonna call me old or something. 
“Speedo pays taxes, what a nerd!”

14 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

So the cycle goes like this: things start getting difficult in your real life, so you blow off steam online and act like a jackass and when that doesn't go well, your real life is still shit and it gets too overwhelming, so you rage quit?

tbf this is Speedo's arc as well

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Damn, wish I had noticed this going on in real time, I would have saved you from that bullshit ban Fappy! I've got your back and am ready to fight 💪

Discord clique is out of control. Ganging up, bullying, and banning people now. Yikes!

10 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Damn, wish I had noticed this going on in real time, I would have saved you from that bullshit ban Fappy! I've got your back and am ready to fight 💪

Discord clique is out of control. Ganging up, bullying, and banning people now. Yikes!

I think the 10-minute ban really got to him. It might take him a while to recover.

6 minutes ago, Strings_anus said:

What happened with Diddy this time?

Summary?

He got mad when asked to play a BMTH song, threatened to knock some teeth out … multiple times, it was weird, then got banned for 10 minutes and never came back.

• Haha 1