The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, FAPLORD said:

I would do anything I said. If you want to discredit me since I’m not gonna take the time to track him down in Texas, that’s fine. That would be some true psycho shit of me to actually do, obviously I’m not going to do that. It was always hypothetical. But if given the chance...yes, yes I would. Anyways I’m not a tough guy I just don’t like people who make it their mission to bring others down , so if that makes me an oddball, cool 

Given the chance, I’d be President of Earth!

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

I’m sorry I said Oliver was a good guy when you were 3 years late shitting on him. I can see how that hurt your feelings.

That had nothing to do with it. But you win! I fell for your stupid game and you got me pissed yesterday, just like you love to do. Congrats!

1 minute ago, FAPLORD said:

I would do anything I said. If you want to discredit me since I’m not gonna take the time to track him down in Texas, that’s fine. That would be some true psycho shit of me to actually do, obviously I’m not going to do that. It was always hypothetical. But if given the chance...yes, yes I would. Anyways I’m not a tough guy I just don’t like people who make it their mission to bring others down , so if that makes me an oddball, cool 

How do you not get that saying it at all is fucking bizarre? It’s the internet. If you think someones a cunt, just ignore them. There’s literally an ignore function you can toggle to hide them. There is no accountability here for people being dicks because A. Its a dinosaur blink forum and B. We’re all already dicks. 

the constant saying you’re going to knock someones teeth out if you see them is silly - all it accomplishes is making you look like a mouthy teenager, but because you’re in your 30s it just looks so much worse.

Is speedo a cunt? Sure. Is he annoying? Absolutely. Does suggesting you’d knock his teeth in make the blindest bit of difference? Not at all.

put him on ignore it’s not fucking hard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

That had nothing to do with it. But you win! I fell for your stupid game and you got me pissed yesterday, just like you love to do. Congrats!

Eh, I could take it or leave it, honestly.

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

How do you not get that saying it at all is fucking bizarre? It’s the internet. If you think someones a cunt, just ignore them. There’s literally an ignore function you can toggle to hide them. There is no accountability here for people being dicks because A. Its a dinosaur blink forum and B. We’re all already dicks. 

the constant saying you’re going to knock someones teeth out if you see them is silly - all it accomplishes is making you look like a mouthy teenager, but because you’re in your 30s it just looks so much worse.

Is speedo a cunt? Sure. Is he annoying? Absolutely. Does suggesting you’d knock his teeth in make the blindest bit of difference? Not at all.

put him on ignore it’s not fucking hard.

You’re right. I just will never appreciate what I’m assuming is his internet persona of trying to bring people down and get a reaction. We all talk shit from time to time but that is literally his sole purpose. I dunno just wasn’t feeling it yesterday. I was just saying how I felt, that I wished I could punch him. Because that’s how much under my skin he got. Which I’m sure he loves to hear lol, that’s why I say you won bud, congrats 

2 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

You’re right. I just will never appreciate what I’m assuming is his internet persona of trying to bring people down and get a reaction. We all talk shit from time to time but that is literally his sole purpose. I dunno just wasn’t feeling it yesterday. I was just saying how I felt, that I wished I could punch him. Because that’s how much under my skin he got. Which I’m sure he loves to hear lol, that’s why I say you won bud, congrats 

Dude, I wasn’t even the one who started shit talking you. I only jumped in when you got silly. I’m flattered you put so much on me but, really, it was a group effort.

Again, I can take it or leave it. It’s not about you, it’s about the entertainment and fun. 

7 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Dude, I wasn’t even the one who started shit talking you. I only jumped in when you got silly. I’m flattered you put so much on me but, really, it was a group effort.

Again, I can take it or leave it. It’s not about you, it’s about the entertainment and fun. 

100% was you, then you get your buddies to jump in. Congrats, you have more friends here, you win! Already said I don’t want that smoke!

44 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

100% was you, then you get your buddies to jump in. Congrats, you have more friends here, you win! Already said I don’t want that smoke!

A tale of two Kays:

Speedo tells someone to kill themselves... "oh you don't know him like me he's a great guy behind the scenes"

Faplord reacts to being pestered by saying he'd like to take a swing. "oh my god that was a violent threat we are all in danger he must be banned!"

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

A tale of two Kays:

Speedo tells someone to kill themselves... "oh you don't know him like me he's a great guy behind the scenes"

Faplord reacts to being pestered by saying he'd like to take a swing. "oh my god that was a violent threat we are all in danger he must be banned!"

When Speedo told someone to kill themselves I came down on him hard what the fuck are you talking about?

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

A tale of two Kays:

Yeah but I didn’t say I was going to kill them, it’s different.

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Also, @Ghent, I apologized multiple times and said I was wrong for that. I shouldn’t have said that to Beth 7 years ago. It was wrong of me. I’m sorry, Beth.

Edit: I would have tagged her but I can’t remember her username.

I thought you said it to more than just one person. Either way, it's been years.

• Like 1