The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

10 minutes ago, madgaz182 said:

I’ve got the all black Tom Delonge squire for sale if anyone interested 

A3DA137E-DDFF-47BC-B24E-1753402B8F33.webp

How much? This is my second fave strat of Tom’s…like this and with black screws like he had so it appeared like there wasn’t a pickguard…not the BCR Strat with white outlined pickguard 

15 hours ago, Zach Wilson said:

How much? This is my second fave strat of Tom’s…like this and with black screws like he had so it appeared like there wasn’t a pickguard…not the BCR Strat with white outlined pickguard 

I honestly don’t know the going rate of these now 

this is battle worn tho with a few marks on the body , just needs some TLC 

4 hours ago, madgaz182 said:

I honestly don’t know the going rate of these now 

this is battle worn tho with a few marks on the body , just needs some TLC 

Yea I would actually replace everything on it lol, I just want the black hardtail body. But I don’t want to waste your time, I can’t take that project on right now. I am sure you could find a buyer for $500-$1,000 easily on reverb though!

Just posted this on the socials. Was fun looking back at. This site was on my rotation (along with blink online) when I got home from school.

I still have a shipping box with the Loserkids logo on it at my parents house that the blink untitled album preorder stuff came in 😂

AF37EE99-C55B-4D74-B495-8D148666D57F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 7

9 minutes ago, Maddey said:

Sorry stupid question but does «your guess is as good as mine» mean he’s not sure or that they guessed right about him being out? 

I think it means he hasn’t heard from Mark or Travis in a while and had no idea what’s going on with the band 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

looks like skiba himself is siding with me on this one. 

Nothing he says there really implies Tom is back though, just that he's unsure of what's happening with blink right now. I guess you mean he's siding with you because neither of you have any clue at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Nothing he says there really implies Tom is back though, just that he's unsure of what's happening with blink right now. I guess you mean he's siding with you because neither of you have any clue at the moment.

at this point what makes you think blink is coming back with skiba instead of tom? 

if my boss shut the business down for like three years and stopped talking to me entirely, i'd safely assume i'm not coming back to work. 

59 minutes ago, Zach Wilson said:

Wow that’s fucked of Mark and Travis to just leave him guessing. Maybe this nice guy act from Mark is just that, an act. I don’t even care about Skiba but I hate fake assholes 

I prefer real assholes too 😉

I’d be content with either outcome.  Just so long as they tour every few years or so until they’re too old and decrepit to perform.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

at this point what makes you think blink is coming back with skiba instead of tom? 

I'm not but Tom is still a flakey cunt and Mark (hopefully) isn't a total asshole that would just replace Matt after all he did for him without even letting him know. 

11 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

if my boss shut the business down for like three years and stopped talking to me entirely, i'd safely assume i'm not coming back to work. 

Total assumption on your part that they have stopped talking entirely. All we can gather from this is they haven't discussed the future of blink lately. Matt's been busy with Trio stuff for a while now, Mark could just be giving him the time to get through that before kicking blink off again.

All this shit can easily be spun either way. Some works more towards one theory some doesn't. I feel like you're so determined to be correct about this at this point that if Mark posted a photo of him and Matt in the studio together you'd claim its just a bait and switch so it's a real surprise when they reveal Tom is back. I prefer to think Mark is still a decent guy and if Matt is out of the band we will get a proper confirmation and not just him replying to some random instagram comment.

• Like 1