The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Idiots break bottles or leave shit that’ll cut or jab you and Texas beaches aren’t exactly the cleanest beaches. I’d rather look like a retard than deal with infections or hepatitis.

I’ve never heard of one person on Earth getting an infection or hepatitis from walking barefoot on a beach. One of my best friends and an Uncle of mine live in Texas. I also used to originate loans there, nobody ever said that was a thing. 

15 minutes ago, Boomer42069 said:

Speedo the type of guy to rip on Travis for his fear of flying yet he can’t bring himself to take his shoes off on a beach 🤣

When the fuck did I ever shit on Travis for his fear of flying?!

19 minutes ago, Boomer42069 said:

I’ve never heard of one person on Earth getting an infection or hepatitis from walking barefoot on a beach. One of my best friends and an Uncle of mine live in Texas. I also used to originate loans there, nobody ever said that was a thing. 

Well, since you’ve got those tentative connections!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boomer42069 said:

BD6401-BE-BB1-C-425-C-B40-B-E7-E7-D04-D1

Funniest part of this pic is that 10 years ago MGK looked like just a totally run-of-the-mill 20something year old midwestern dude, and only recently did he decide to morph into this over the top "pop punk revival"/emo fashionista guy. Such a hilarious difference haha. What a dork.

machine-gun-kelly-to-launch-unisex-nail-

MGK_GettyImages-1241614829_1280.jpg?h=c6

4 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Funniest part of this pic is that 10 years ago MGK looked like just a totally run-of-the-mill 20something year old midwestern dude, and only recently did he decide to morph into this over the top "pop punk revival"/emo fashionista guy. Such a hilarious difference haha. What a dork.

machine-gun-kelly-to-launch-unisex-nail-

MGK_GettyImages-1241614829_1280.jpg?h=c6

For sure. The biggest difference maker is the hair transplant he had. He was balding like a motherfucker in 2012 as a 21/22 year old or however old he was. You can see it in this pic even with his hat on. Without the hair transplant and his current image, GUARANTEED he would be a nobody right now. That’s always been my biggest beef, it’s way more image and fashion than anything to do with talent or passion. It’s not about the music at all, because the music has always fucking blown big donkey dick 

5 minutes ago, Boomer42069 said:

For sure. The biggest difference maker is the hair transplant he had. He was balding like a motherfucker in 2012 as a 21/22 year old or however old he was. You can see it in this pic even with his hat on. Without the hair transplant and his current image, GUARANTEED he would be a nobody right now. That’s always been my biggest beef, it’s way more image and fashion than anything to do with talent or passion. It’s not about the music at all, because the music has always fucking blown big donkey dick 

Good for him getting a hair transplant. Male pattern baldness is unsightly!

• Like 1

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Good for him getting a hair transplant. Male pattern baldness is unsightly!

Lol. Im not hating on that within itself. I’m just saying, anybody that has to look a certain way to sell records and pack concerts (which MGK absolutely did need to look a certain way), can’t be called an artist and absolutely is fair game to rip on. It makes him lame and is a testament to how shitty the music is. If the music was good, he wouldn’t have to frolic around with a pink guitar and hair plugs. 

3 minutes ago, Boomer42069 said:

Lol. Im not hating on that within itself. I’m just saying, anybody that has to look a certain way to sell records and pack concerts (which MGK absolutely did need to look a certain way), can’t be called an artist and absolutely is fair game to rip on. It makes him lame and is a testament to how shitty the music is. If the music was good, he wouldn’t have to frolic around with a pink guitar and hair plugs. 

I'd argue that pretty much anyone who wants mainstream success in music for the past ~25 years has had to look fashionable and/or attractive in one way or another.

• Like 1

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

I'd argue that pretty much anyone who wants mainstream success in music for the past ~25 years has had to look fashionable and/or attractive in one way or another.

No, plenty of acts are out there that make genuine music. He’s not one. Congrats to him for having a pretty face and being impressionable to teenage idiots 

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

Probably ever since success in music was a thing. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Boomer42069 said:

No, plenty of acts are out there that make genuine music. He’s not one. Congrats to him for having a pretty face and being impressionable to teenage idiots 

I didn't say anything about how genuine his music is...

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I didn't say anything about how genuine his music is...

You have to be patient with Faplord, he’ll get there eventually. He’s just gonna take the scenic route first… maybe get lost for a bit.

Just now, Speedo said:

If you glued a compass to his helmet the dunce would spend an hour getting whiplash trying to look at it. Eventually he’ll realize he can take the helmet off though, just needs a little time.

Is he allowed to take the helmet off? Maybe right before bed.