The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

What a fucking coward. He’s so lucky he has anyone asking for autographs in the first place. Dude knows without a doubt that he’s laughed at in the hip hop community because of Eminem. He should be viewed the same in the “punk rock” community and he mostly is, aside from a few young idiots. This board lost their shit when blink hired a few outside writers. MGK received guitar credits on 5/12 of the songs on his record, and I guarantee you his contribution on those 5 songs were minimal. Can you imagine if Mark/Matt/Tom/Travis only played bass/guitar/drums on 5/12 of any record? The board would crucify them. But because it’s MGK as part of an act and image, it’s acceptable? If I ever run into this douche again I’m going to ask him to refer me to his hair transplant surgeon and get the whole thing on camera. 

6 minutes ago, Boomer42069 said:

What a fucking coward. He’s so lucky he has anyone asking for autographs in the first place. Dude knows without a doubt that he’s laughed at in the hip hop community because of Eminem. He should be viewed the same in the “punk rock” community and he mostly is, aside from a few young idiots. This board lost their shit when blink hired a few outside writers. MGK received guitar credits on 5/12 of the songs on his record, and I guarantee you his contribution on those 5 songs were minimal. Can you imagine if Mark/Matt/Tom/Travis only played bass/guitar/drums on 5/12 of any record? The board would crucify them. But because it’s MGK as part of an act and image, it’s acceptable? If I ever run into this douche again I’m going to ask him to refer me to his hair transplant surgeon and get the whole thing on camera. 

Lol paparazzis are so annoying.  How do these people exist?  Throwing a tantrum over them is equally sad over some made up beef?

• Like 1

Just now, Cheerios4u98 said:

the funny thing is I don't think anyone here even loves him. He had one fluke album that a lot of us liked but nobody is even talking about his more recent album or anything he's done since. We don't really care about him but it's funny how much fappy hates him.

Some of the people hear love him, I didn’t sign in for 6 months, and returned to see basically him being the only “music” act being talked about here. That’s with me being gone 

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Jan has had the same thought! You two have more in common than you'll ever admit.

I was just going to say, I've said the same thing numerous times. Would be the most sensual sock low-key (you & Speedo)

As for Diddy and I, we definitely have the same neurotic tendencies on the forum, he's a bit less rehearsed though.

1 minute ago, Boomer42069 said:

Some of the people hear love him, I didn’t sign in for 6 months, and returned to see basically him being the only “music” act being talked about here. That’s with me being gone 

Was that when you “quit all social media”?

5 minutes ago, Boomer42069 said:

Those are “fans.” He regrets going at Marshall so bad and it’s hilarious 

Dude, you really just gotta leave it be. This is a blink forum, I think about 2 people like Eminem, a little, and about 1 person still likes MGK.  It's so... irrelevant.

Granted, we probably acted like it was more relevant to troll you, but you shouldn't be so tone deaf.

2 minutes ago, Speedos discord said:

Dude, you really just gotta leave it be. This is a blink forum, I think about 2 people like Eminem, a little, and about 1 person still likes MGK.  It's so... irrelevant.

Granted, we probably acted like it was more relevant to troll you, but you shouldn't be so tone deaf.

Despite what people like, if there’s only a plus 1 of people here that realize the difference between Eminem and MGK then I’m in the wrong place