The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

My friend pointed out it looks like they’re naked, as he pointed out that you can see the outline for wear there are socks on the right figure. In which case that would be Tom. Naked blink is iconic blink, and they could totally still sell those without Tom being back in the band. Nobody wants to see a naked Skiba 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scoobs said:

Well it seems to me it’s going to be the blink crew from the WMAA music video, just based on the wording on that tweet.  Has to be Tom.

Lol you’re right. I didn’t even pay attention to it saying that, and my friend pointed out it looks like they’re naked. Time for some coffee 

14 minutes ago, scoobs said:

Well it seems to me it’s going to be the blink crew from the WMAA music video, just based on the wording on that tweet.  Has to be Tom.

Good point. And if that were the reasoning it would mean nothing as far as the band lineup goes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

It’d be cool if the band said nothing about bringing Tom back in and just wrote and record an album under the radar. Send it off for mixing and mastering before announcing anything. 

The original reunion was bungled so hard that my guess is this would totally be an option to make sure they don’t beef it again. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

It’d be cool if the band said nothing about bringing Tom back in and just wrote and record an album under the radar. Send it off for mixing and mastering before announcing anything. 

It seems obvious that’s what they’re doing (if he’s coming back, that’s exactly how they’re doing it)

55 minutes ago, Ghent said:

What would make people think that’s more likely to be Tom based on the silhouette? Not saying I disagree but I see nothing distinguishable there. If anything I’d lean to it looking like it would be Matt.

I actually think he looks more like Mark!

Fuck, that's the other guy, that makes sense.