The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Best case scenario, blink drops some new merch tomorrow, they say something about the 30 year anniversary and share the news that Tom will be back for some shows in 2023.

If the guy from Kerrang is right, there will be a new song coming out this week or at least soon. I still don't think Tom is ready to be back in the band and to be fully committed, but if it's for an EP and a few shows next year, it'll be something feasible, even for Tom. 

What if the letters thing is true… but Tom isn’t coming back.

like, if it’s just pulled from a live recording and post produced Tom doesn’t need to be involved at all.

not saying thats what I think has happened but it’s a possibility.

All I know is if Tom does come back for a handful of shows or whatever this rumor is I’m 100% going to one of them. Never saw them with skiba but I did see them back on the reunion tour. Also saw Ava in 2019 in Vegas was super weird to see 30 yr old dudes creaming over Tom lol.

12 minutes ago, Smalls said:

All I know is if Tom does come back for a handful of shows or whatever this rumor is I’m 100% going to one of them. Never saw them with skiba but I did see them back on the reunion tour. Also saw Ava in 2019 in Vegas was super weird to see 30 yr old dudes creaming over Tom lol.

Not all of us can be part of Tom’s Angels.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Do you not read /r/blink182?  Some real special folks in there on the Tom related threads