The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Just now, NeverOliver said:

I never would have said I don't really care about Tom coming back, but I wouldn't have guessed rumors would have me waking up in anticipation at 4am and being unable to fall back asleep.

We’re a fucking mess. There’s no fan base like it or forum. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

I would put money down that the most that has happened here is maybe Tom has sent Mark some riffs that they're texting about here and there.

Skiba's post was literal. He doesn't know what's going on. None of them do. There's both nothing to announce and there's nothing to hide.

• Like 3

Screenshot is too big to post here but the last blink-related thing Mark said on Discord was “If and when blink has any announcement about anything, you will hear it here or from the official blink-182 outlets. Not teased on a radio station like “tune in for a major announcement…Tom tagged Mark in a photo from two decades ago”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kay said:

Brb gonna do my “I told you so” dance

That Kevin guy was literally taunting me about this announcement yesterday. Such a tombot that he was declaring victory over regular blink fans at the prospect of Tom rejoining? Tombots are strange cats I'm telling you. These guys are in their 30s now doing this stuff

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

Brb gonna do my “I told you so” dance

Where the denial from mark though that Tom hasn’t rejoined the band? Would be the first thing I say if I’m mark that there’s been no communication of any kind.

3 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Where the denial from mark though that Tom hasn’t rejoined the band? Would be the first thing I say if I’m mark that there’s been no communication of any kind.

Okay buddy

The tombots are probably excited because they finally have a chance at genuinely enjoying their cult leader's project. It's gotta be exhausting pretending to care about dorky fake books and Poet Adams and conspiracy donks.

Settle down boys. He will be back, but we can do without fake hype

Just now, Ghent said:

The tombots are probably excited because they finally have a chance at genuinely enjoying their cult leader's project. It's gotta be exhausting pretending to care about dorky fake books and Poet Adams and conspiracy donks.

Settle down boys. He will be back, but we can do without fake hype

I mean you were pretty excited yesterday at the prospect.

I was pretty skeptical it would happen today the things were pretty flimsy with basically just a bio change and anonymous Reddit posters, still think it’s happening and they have a tour planned without new music but won’t be announced for a while

2 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I mean you were pretty excited yesterday at the prospect.

I was pretty skeptical it would happen today the things were pretty flimsy with basically just a bio change and anonymous Reddit posters, still think it’s happening and they have a tour planned without new music but won’t be announced for a while

I didn't say I'm not excited about the idea. We don't need to force it though. It's gonna be like a year before anything of substance happens