The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 7/31/2022 at 1:30 PM, wannabe corn dog said:

and handful of blink posts from all of them tonight.

if it turns out tom isn't back, i'll leave this website forever. but if it's announced that he is back, a certain person here can go fuck a dingo. 

See ya mate. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

I already don’t care about this band anymore and assumed Tom would never come back after 2015. So if he doesn’t who cares and if he does awesome I’d love to see them one last time. Don’t think it’s that big of a deal anymore though, it’s not 2009 anymore with excitement about what it would mean

6 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I already don’t care about this band anymore and assumed Tom would never come back after 2015. So if he doesn’t who cares and if he does awesome I’d love to see them one last time. Don’t think it’s that big of a deal anymore though, it’s not 2009 anymore with excitement about what it would mean

I'm just bummed you didn't get your salty drink

• Like 2

hey, look, i bought into this hard and i was wrong (for now). even those who blasted me for it the last two months started to buy into it too. some of you successfully got under my skin - @Russel Coight . congrats on that. but thankfully, you'll never make make me bleed from the ears like you guys do to diddy.

i'll consider this yet another let down from the band. 

• Like 1

Just now, wannabe corn dog said:

hey, look, i bought into this hard and i was wrong (for now). even those who blasted me for it the last two months started to buy into it too. some of you successfully got under my skin - @Russel Coight . congrats on that. but thankfully, you'll never make make me bleed from the ears like diddy does. 

I don't understand how it's a let down from the band. It's such an entitled attitude, when did any of them imply this was happening? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

hey, look, i bought into this hard and i was wrong (for now). even those who blasted me for it the last two months started to buy into it too. some of you successfully got under my skin - @Russel Coight . congrats on that. but thankfully, you'll never make make me bleed from the ears like you guys do to diddy.

I got into it but was never a giant buttplug about it. You on the other hand are and are continuing to be by claiming the band “let you down” just because you got excited Kourtney Kardashian posted a photo.

• Like 1

Just now, Russel Coight said:

I got into it but was never a giant buttplug about it. You on the other hand are and are continuing to be by claiming the band “let you down” just because you got excited Kourtney Kardashian posted a photo.

your hatred toward me is so strong that even when i try to bury the hatchet, you keep it going. it's a bit much. i've been going back and forth with ghent since i was like 15 years and even he backs off bit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

your hatred toward me is so strong that even when i try to bury the hatchet, you keep it going. it's a bit much. i've been going back and forth with ghent since i was like 15 years and even he backs off bit. 

The only reason you got on my nerves this time is because you were painting it as me not wanting Tom back. Like this was going to be some kind of win for you. I've been saying I wanted him back (in a healthy state) for years. I am still sure it's happening.

But this little hype spell wasn't it. I think it will be awhile

2 minutes ago, kibbles said:

He’s back, they just don’t want to announce it right now

Don’t hype me up I’ve only just calmed down. I’ve got a mug of tea and chilling out on my bed after my shower, I needed to clean myself, I feel cheated and dirty. I’ve scrubbed that disappointment away and now you’ve dropped a big bucket of maybe on top of me again. I’m not mad though big man, I admire the optimism tbh. 

• Haha 2