The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

All of TOPYAJ is mid to late twenty somethings posing as 15 year olds, is it not? All down to the choregraphed all black they were going for that year.

Saying that, Give Me One Good Reason is actually memorable. Probably because of the funny/cringy lyrics that were mentioned. I always adored 'heavy metallers with their awful pussy hairbands.' what other band has that, fuck yeah. Tone and lil riffs, half decent chorus - good to go

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

Name me a memorable riff then BRAH

I mean if you're talking about a simple catchy Tom type riffs, then no, there aren't any. He wasn't the guitarist on that album. And there weren't really any on Neighborhoods either, for that matter.

I like the Heaven riff though holmes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I mean if you're talking about a simple catchy Tom type riffs, then no, there aren't any. He wasn't the guitarist on that album. And there weren't really any on Neighborhoods either, for that matter.

I like the Heaven riff though holmes

Natives, Snake Charmer, Even If She Falls, Wishing Well

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

Natives, Snake Charmer, Even If She Falls, Wishing Well

I mean yeah those are good, but they were all written way before Neighborhoods come to think of it. But yeah, Skiba and Mark aren't writing those. Not sure why or how anyone would expect them to.

Don't forget This is Home. Still the best tune on Neighborhoods by far

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Matts not a huge riff guy like Tom so stands to reason when he’s writing more in his style we won’t be hearing lots of catchy riffs. When he tries to emulate Tom too much we get 5 variations of Adams song like on Cali.

Highly doubtful he wrote any of those riffs tbh 

• Like 1