The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

18 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

not to mention I'm annoyed that mark shares a blinkitalia post that they probably stole from the timeline.

Eurgh, that’s much worse

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

This song is so damn good I can’t wait for more of this

But it’s almost like Skiba brings to blink the same thing he does for Alkaline Trio…except it’s not Alkaline Trio, it’s blink?

The whoa ohs, the verses, the lyrics, the vibes, but with Mark and Travis instead of Derek and Dan?

The producer and writer stuff is overplayed. They use them because they are big and have the money to and are playing for a bigger audience. Naturally going to be more polished, refined, mainstream..

If blink released that song it would be considered a turd. And it’s not that I don’t like the song, it just doesn’t have the blink vibes. It’s an Alkaline Trio song, which is a successful band with a limited, but devoted fan base. Blink is a different beast. 

• Crab 1

@Thibaut182 you don’t sound like a brat at all.  It takes restraint to not call them out on every single post.  And then the comments “the only blink news site I trust!” 

absolute garbage. I still don’t understand how they got away with trashing Skiba but then backpedaling and calling him their “dark lord.” 

• Like 4

I took my tony hawk + blink idea from earlier and put on my blink playlist while I bash out my 12th career run and I’m having so much nostalgic fun right now it’s criminal!

9 minutes ago, Kay said:

I took my tony hawk + blink idea from earlier and put on my blink playlist while I bash out my 12th career run and I’m having so much nostalgic fun right now it’s criminal!

You have to love that MGK is front and center on that remakes track list 😂 

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I only played the remake a handful of times and now it rests safely in my cloud never to be touched again.

Im aiming to 100% it, Its probably my most played game in years. I’ve done all the main challenges, doing every individual career challenge, and working on some of the ridiculously hard ones as well. I’ve completed all of the challenge collections (rookie, veteran and legend).

The first two games were a huge part of my childhood as is most of the THPS series. The remake is, no joke, one of the best things to happen in my adult life haha I fucking adore it.

9 minutes ago, scoobs said:

You have to love that MGK is front and center on that remakes track list 😂 

Its not even the worst of the newer additions but the fact that you can have only the original soundtracks if you wish is amazing. There is some good newer stuff too though, to their credit. 

• Like 1