The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

16 minutes ago, Elisa said:

A feud with blink italia is coming  lalo-salamanca-better-call-saul.gif

Let’s gooooooo.

I’m an og blocked by blink italia for calling them out for their garbage. Give me a downfall, please. It’s the worst when the absolutely insane fans drive attention and discourse and the band members don’t know it.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I know some of you aren’t his biggest fan but a small up date from Jason Tate fwiw

I did decide to throw out some feelers to some of my old contacts in the industry to see what I could discover. What I found is nothing that surprising, but from little birdies I trust, I hear that as of right now, the band members themselves do not know exactly what the future holds. Some contacts on the touring side have heard of a tour for next year being floated and discussed in meetings, but no dates are currently in the system. And I’ve heard there was talk of it being an untitled record anniversary tour, and I’ve heard one name tossed around as a potential opener that I, personally, would be stoaked as hell on. And, lastly, I’ve heard no decision has been made on if it would be a three or four-piece. So, literally precisely what Mark said: as of right now, there’s no tour booked, and no news to report on.

23 minutes ago, Rickay said:

I know some of you aren’t his biggest fan but a small up date from Jason Tate fwiw

I did decide to throw out some feelers to some of my old contacts in the industry to see what I could discover. What I found is nothing that surprising, but from little birdies I trust, I hear that as of right now, the band members themselves do not know exactly what the future holds. Some contacts on the touring side have heard of a tour for next year being floated and discussed in meetings, but no dates are currently in the system. And I’ve heard there was talk of it being an untitled record anniversary tour, and I’ve heard one name tossed around as a potential opener that I, personally, would be stoaked as hell on. And, lastly, I’ve heard no decision has been made on if it would be a three or four-piece. So, literally precisely what Mark said: as of right now, there’s no tour booked, and no news to report on.

Jason Tate is usually correct 

2 hours ago, daveyjones said:

exactly. when i had coffee with mark in june he was confident, yet vague. "recording this year, touring next year."

Davey - can you tell us how you got that coffee sorted. Did anyone recognise Hoppus whilst you were out?

also - if you ever see him again, tell him Bagel sends his love 

I believe Jason tate always. Though if mark confidently is saying recording this year with Davey they’re clearly more advanced in their inner circle to either Tom being back or not and just knowing what they’re doing and just being more tight lipped with who knows what. Could be they’re recording with Matt but have discussed a tour with Tom or their recording with Tom, but I’m sure the bands inner circle has a little more certainty in what they hope to plan to achieve and won’t book anything to let the cat out of the bag until the last minute.

• Like 1

holy shit, it's already been long enough that it's almost time for another untitled anniversary tour. It feels like those 10th anniversary shows were so recent.

If they actually do a full untitled anniversary tour I'll be thrilled. My favorite album of all time by any artist. I'd love to see it played live more than anything.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kay said:

Its not even the worst of the newer additions but the fact that you can have only the original soundtracks if you wish is amazing. There is some good newer stuff too though, to their credit. 

I miss games that let you put your own songs on an SD card and let you play those in the game. I didn't have many games that allowed that, but I always appreciated it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I'll never turn down a chance to see blink on a tour, multiple times usually, but selfishly I hope they don't do an Untitled tour.....:/

It’s not too late for a delayed 10 year neighborhoods tour with Tom!

• Pickle 1