The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

40 minutes ago, nerf gun belly_slut said:

So, the key to getting 'in' with the discord crowd is to just act like a cunt?  Really?  It's that easy?  That was it?  Just act like a cunt.

Jesus it was a compliment because you were actually funny for once, nevermind, won’t make that mistake again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kay said:

Jesus it was a compliment because you were actually funny for once, nevermind, won’t make that mistake again.

Jan is actually funny did once. Ruins it the very next post by doing the exact same thing she made fun of Diddy for.

4-DD61-D32-8-F66-410-C-921-A-61-B1-E2-C4

• Like 1

I’m bored. Here’s what my Tom DeLonge partscaster sounds like through a Vox Valvetronix that has a channel made to mimic a Dual Rectifier…if anyone cares, I think some people were wondering what it sounded like. It’s just recorded from an iPhone, no plugins or special microphones. In hindsight I shouldn’t have slanted my amp upwards with the iPhone recording on the ground, but oh well, I’m lazy and don’t feel like redoing lol. Little bit of GMOGR for ya 

23 minutes ago, Elisa said:

It was only two weeks ago when the South American Lollapalooza was hinting at a 2023 show with Tom, but now they're talking about a Mark, Matt and Travis show:  https://www.facebook.com/100044421460052/posts/pfbid037k5VFzs6EjiJGEbUpdj5yZhMgFeytjHVFKcESmhcnBAPFMpowcGvpsfCiZqVWBwFl/ 

Were they only saying it originally because it's what THEY wanted? lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Elisa said:

The world needs more people like Mark, Skye and Jack. 

For sure. As much fun as we have critiquing or poking fun or getting frustrated based on what WE would prefer Blink to be like, that's all just fantasyland stuff. He's a great dude with what seems like a great family.

Clearly based on Tom and Travis it's hard to keep your head when you become ultra famous haha, but Mark makes it look easy.

• Like 3