The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 hours ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Wade from Unwritten Law calling Tom out on his bullshit. This is awesome. What’s funny is Tom mentioned Wade in a podcast sometime this year talking about how he used to beat people up at shows. Tom better watch his back!

This is so funny to me considering the blink guys were UL fans. Imagine getting dunked on by someone you looked up to? Ouch

• Like 1

It's definitely weird what Tom is doing, my main gripe is just the labeling it investing when it's not, otherwise I wouldn't care much. People can waste their money as they please and honestly they probably don't deserve it if they're paying for to the stars media adventures.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

That Wade seems a little bitch tbh. He needs to go back to being an absolute nobody. 

Why? Because he dared to call out one of your idols? Someone’s not being biased….(that was sarcasm in case you couldn’t tell). 

1 hour ago, Ixidor said:

I don't know man, probably some folks just overall feel grateful towards a musician and don't really care in what form they support him.

This is called delusion. A word you should know since Tom has used it in songs before 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Why? Because he dared to call out one of your idols? Someone’s not being biased….(that was sarcasm in case you couldn’t tell). 

Because nobody gives a flying fuck what the non entity has to say. May as well get the opinion of Tyrone who works in Walmart or Wendy who charges $20 for a pokey bum wank around the back of a dumpster.

• Haha 1

Grifters like Tom are responsible for destroying the credibility of the UFO community. There are alot of hardworking, genuine people trying to figure out what’s going on, and people like Tom ruin their reputation. Kind of ironic as Tom seemed to start off as genuinely wanting to declassify stuff and now is just using it as a lame ploy to make money.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Get divorced for Tom peen said:

Grifters like Tom are responsible for destroying the credibility of the UFO community. There are alot of hardworking, genuine people trying to figure out what’s going on, and people like Tom ruin their reputation. Kind of ironic as Tom seemed to start off as genuinely wanting to declassify stuff and now is just using it as a lame ploy to make money.

come on...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Crabless Jan vol. 2 said:

There is no UFO community. Some of the FBI/CIA is appointed to that and we don't get to know.

There's the Joe Rogan nootropics that also follows /alienReddit community of that's what your talking about.

Nope. There are enthusiasts and some have carved out a career around it and they aren’t necessarily employed/funded by the government. Independent journalists, philanthropists, etc. 

Here’s an organizations but it doesn’t really fully demonstrate my point as there are both individuals and groups dedicated to it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_UFO_Network

12 minutes ago, Get divorced for Tom peen said:

Commander Fravor, George Knapp (won a Peabody), Bigelow, Michio Kaku, etc. 

I mean, I don't doubt there are some researchers that are actually legit, but these names sound like something straight out of a story book and very Tom esque Instagram post.

48 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

Because nobody gives a flying fuck what the non entity has to say. May as well get the opinion of Tyrone who works in Walmart or Wendy who charges $20 for a pokey bum wank around the back of a dumpster.

Ok, so you’re just being immature, got it.