The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

18 minutes ago, Crabless Jan vol. 2 said:

I mean, I don't doubt there are some researchers that are actually legit, but these names sound like something straight out of a story book and very Tom esque Instagram post.

“I don’t have any idea what I am talking about but you must be wrong because the names sound goofy”

just post a poo emoji next time you want to drop a shitty take 

44 minutes ago, Crabless Jan vol. 2 said:

We are the aliens is a true statement though.  No reason we are the only ones to exponentially evolve and no other species.  We (aliens) fucked a monkey and it began. World is ours to consume all your data are belong to us.

this theory is wild and I love it:

Couple that with historical paintings that show UFOs (baptism of Christ is really the best example) 🤯

7f0618e4b0e7295bb03c6e815759c779

Just now, Ixidor said:

How do you categorize someone as legit?

Credentials/experience, corroboration with others, motive to lie, inconsistencies in story, etc. Same way you would determine the credibility of a witness on trial. 

Ryan Graves is also legit, his podcast on Lex Fridman was great. 

15 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

I’m just being a dick mate. Don’t take me so seriously. 

I mean I get it, the dude seems like he’s off and being a dick himself. I just see that he made some good points about Tom, and I like to see someone whom Tom is well aware of call him out. 

9 minutes ago, Get divorced for Tom peen said:

Credentials/experience, corroboration with others, motive to lie, inconsistencies in story, etc. Same way you would determine the credibility of a witness on trial. 

Ryan Graves is also legit, his podcast on Lex Fridman was great. 

I meant on the ufo topic, not their overall body of work in different fields.

Just now, Ixidor said:

I meant on the ufo topic, not their overall body of work in different fields.

I gave you the criteria and the people who largely meet the criteria. I’d have to review their info to breakdown why each one is credible, but I’ve heard them on podcasts and saw no reason they were bluffing.

It’s worth noting that it doesn’t necessarily mean aliens and/or UFOs exist. Just that some of these people saw things they can’t explain, and evidence (high end radar, tracking, etc) back it up.

2 minutes ago, Get divorced for Tom peen said:

I gave you the criteria and the people who largely meet the criteria. I’d have to review their info to breakdown why each one is credible, but I’ve heard them on podcasts and saw no reason they were bluffing.

It’s worth noting that it doesn’t necessarily mean aliens and/or UFOs exist. Just that some of these people saw things they can’t explain, and evidence (high end radar, tracking, etc) back it up.

Ok.

Back to your original point, Tom does not have such exposure to tarnish their so called credibility. He's just a musician to 95% of people. Me included, I pretend his other ventures do not exist.

1 minute ago, Ixidor said:

Ok.

Back to your original point, Tom does not have such exposure to tarnish their so called credibility. He's just a musician to 95% of people. Me included, I pretend his other ventures do not exist.

Uh what? He was on the most popular podcast in the world to spend 90% of the time talking about UFOs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

Fat Mike said it best and sums up the whole situation for me: "It's not that I don't believe in aliens, it's just I really don't care”.

Yeah I think aliens are fascinating and frightening for obvious reasons, UFO craze boggles my mind though. I'm not sure what the appeal is.  It's not super secretive if it's in the sky for thousands to see.  Russians/Americans have tons of advanced flying technology we probably wouldn't identify. It's like the big brother is watching shit..  I'm not sure I care enough and always knew this was realistically probably the case being we are peons in a rather large world with governing powers.

Or go live out in the woods and cut the electronics if it bothers you so much.

People tweak out about targeted ads too. Should they sell your data? No, not without you getting a cut, but them knowing what I search on the Internet is not important to me.  I grabbed a nice hoodie the other day.