The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 minutes ago, Get divorced for Tom peen said:

I mean, you can abandon all evidence out there including former navy confirming it as well as the pentagon, or just elect to lazily gaslight me. You just spout off woke talking points on here, which is dogmatically wacky. 

They don't call me Gaslight Ghent for no reason

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Get divorced for Tom peen said:

Why should Commander Fravor and/or Ryan Graves be discredited?

Fravor has gone on a massive string of podcast appearances and gets paid to speak at UFO conferences.  You don't think he has any other motivation to talk about UFO's?

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

Fravor has gone on a massive string of podcast appearances and gets paid to speak at UFO conferences.  You don't think he has any other motivation to talk about UFO's?

That’s a lazy reason. That would disqualify any credible expert from doing the same on any other topic.

Just now, Get divorced for Tom peen said:

That’s a lazy reason. That would disqualify any credible expert from doing the same on any other topic.

lazy if we were talking about real topics and things that can be proven.....not tic-tacs on a blurry infrared screen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

lazy if we were talking about real topics and things that can be proven.....not tic-tacs on a blurry infrared screen.

I mean, the topic is inherently unknown so obviously the evidence isn’t going to be perfect. 

Going back to my earlier post, I’m not saying they saw aliens/UFOs, just something that can’t be explained. It could be some Chinese drone, but no one seems to be able to identify (no heat signature or obvious means of propulsion) so that’s why it’s interesting. 

25 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

I mean, the topic is inherently unknown so obviously the evidence isn’t going to be perfect. 

Going back to my earlier post, I’m not saying they saw aliens/UFOs, just something that can’t be explained. It could be some Chinese drone, but no one seems to be able to identify (no heat signature or obvious means of propulsion) so that’s why it’s interesting. 

Thanks for clarifying that. I’ve seen so many  Tombots try to say online that the navy videos are proof of being an Alien UFO. Which is complete hogwash. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I sure wish these boards were the place to go for people to discuss insane alien conspiracies without any push back

Now what are your thoughts on Big Foot?

I mean, I described the theory as “wild.” I sure wish people who were condescending at least had average reading comprehension. 

36 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

Honestly, I’m an idiot and made the mistake of posting in good faith instead of shit posting on here. Our exchanges are always a great wake up call on what this board is all about.

Come on dude. You are even longer tenured than me and know there are times to talk about this and times to expect shitposting.  General thread on a blink board you HAVE to expect that.

Free for all alien thread requested to be taken seriously to have your safe space?

At least half the shitposting.

This is a blink 182 message board not reddit or a specified forum.

• Like 2

Maybe Aliens eat their burgers with their pickles on top and that's why they're reaching out to you.

UFOs, as far as I'm understanding, can be anything.  Including a frisbee at night from 1,000 miles away that couldn't be identified on some infrared camera properly.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crabless Jan vol. 2 said:

Come on dude. You are even longer tenured than me and know there are times to talk about this and times to expect shitposting.  General thread on a blink board you HAVE to expect that.

Free for all alien thread requested to be taken seriously to have your safe space?

At least half the shitposting.

This is a blink 182 message board not reddit or a specified forum.

Yeah that’s fair, but at least it’s tangentially related given Tom’s involvement. I don’t think I’m the only one who sees the issue with trolling given Davey’s recent post and our overall long-term user base dropping over the years, although that might be because Blink has gone silent. 

3 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

Yeah that’s fair, but at least it’s tangentially related given Tom’s involvement. I don’t think I’m the only one who sees the issue with trolling given Davey’s recent post and our overall long-term user base dropping over the years, although that might be because Blink has gone silent. 

It's definitely just blink going silent.  It's like bitching about the Mcdonalds tables and chairs now because they ran out of food a while ago.  That would be the problem, not the tables & chairs.  We just need blink content, any content.  Otherwise it just becomes quieter regardless of shitposting.  Everyone annoys me here, but it's going to be busy or not busy based on blink.