The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

50 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

I mean, even I think this is dumb 

It’s not dumb though, it’s inspiring. I’m currently working on making a 100% pickle bun for burgers. It’s going to be epic dude. I’m also allowing people to invest and get in at the ground floor. Invest now buy sending $100 or more to $Diddy_Faplord on cash app 

Just now, Iced_Fappuccino said:

It’s not dumb though, it’s inspiring. I’m currently working on making a 100% pickle bun for burgers. It’s going to be epic dude. I’m also allowing people to invest and get in at the ground floor. Invest now buy sending $100 or more to $Diddy_Faplord on cash app 

You’ll probably need to patent the bun, gotta watch out for the pickle making things too soggy.

In all seriousness, a pickle infused bun actually sounds good it done right. Like jalapeño cornbread.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

You’ll probably need to patent the bun, gotta watch out for the pickle making things too soggy.

In all seriousness, a pickle infused bun actually sounds good it done right. Like jalapeño cornbread.

That’s what I’m saying. And there’s a whole demographic of pickle lovers out there waiting for this. Hell, I won’t even eat a girl out until I’ve penetrated her with a pickle just so I can lap up the pickle juice from her vagina 

3 hours ago, King of the Weekend said:

You said Tom had no exposure. That’s what I was taking issue with. 

That was one podcast you referred to. He is not frequenting the top broadcasts weekly. 2001 is long gone, Tom's popularity and, if you will, influence is not what it used to be.

27 minutes ago, Ixidor said:

That was one podcast you referred to. He is not frequenting the top broadcasts weekly. 2001 is long gone, Tom's popularity and, if you will, influence is not what it used to be.

There aren’t many big names in the UFO community and Tom is routinely mentioned on the subreddits along with TTSA (also featured in a JJ Abrams documentary I saw the other day). Your original point about Tom not having much exposure for UFOs was wrong, just take the L and move on.

20 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

There aren’t many big names in the UFO community and Tom is routinely mentioned on the subreddits along with TTSA (also featured in a JJ Abrams documentary I saw the other day). Your original point about Tom not having much exposure for UFOs was wrong, just take the L and move on.

Sure, you win.

8 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

Can anyone create a 1+ hour loop of the song Kings of the Weekend for me? I usually put it on repeat on Spotify, but I use YouTube on other devices and am kind of tired of hitting the back button to replay the song and watch ads every time. Thanks! 

This is better for your soul.

3 hours ago, daveyjones said:

he's been talking about it since feb on the discord. i think the first public mention was in the people magazine interview last month. had you heard about it elsewhere? curious where it's been mentioned.

Just a throwaway comment from that interview. Do you know if it's delving into the years of the band, or is it a focus on his recovery? Either way, he's extremely well read - that always makes a writer. Books are made from books as Cormac McCarthy says

6 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Just a throwaway comment from that interview. Do you know if it's delving into the years of the band, or is it a focus on his recovery? Either way, he's extremely well read - that always makes a writer. Books are made from books as Cormac McCarthy says

At least we think that’s what he said … there was a ton of other lines too and none of it had any god damned punctuation.