The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

At least we think that’s what he said … there was a ton of other lines too and none of it had any god damned punctuation.

Hahaha, he's such a troll. I love that guy. Just doesn't believe in speech marks. 

'Borrowed time and borrowed world and borrowed eyes with which to sorrow it.' Fucking hell

4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I was actually making a joke though … ‘cause of the amount of co-writers California and Nine had …

I’ve looked it up, and sadly KoTW was written by the trio along with Feldy and David Hodges. This doesn’t take away from the song for me, but does indicate that there are actually five Kings of the Weekend which I did not originally account for. 

46 minutes ago, toypaj said:

Seen this in one of those blink Facebook groups. Apparently if Tom had a midlife crisis in 2022 this would be the result.

fd.jpg

Lol, except a little chubbier and less hair (as to be expected for an aging homosapien male). 

5 hours ago, toypaj said:

Seen this in one of those blink Facebook groups. Apparently if Tom had a midlife crisis in 2022 this would be the result.

fd.jpg

As photoshops go that’s pretty fucking bad

5 hours ago, toypaj said:

The hair is lobsided and everything, honestly dunno where people come up with these things! 😂 Also, I'm pretty sure I remember you from the 182online forums!

You are correct but if you mention it I get slammed for like a week so let’s keep it hush hush