The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

You guys are really biting on this again? 🤦🏼‍♂️

Yeah I know it’s exhausting at this point. Literally, the smartest thing to do is to ignore every rumour until actual official announcements.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2022 at 3:46 AM, Rickay said:

Everyone’s favourite, Jason Tate’s weekly newsletters 

last week:

The last I heard from some little birdies was that Tom was at a festival talking about new music backstage and openly lobbying Turnstile to tour with them.

this week:

and if my birdies are to be believed, we’ve got that Blink–182 tour announcement finally coming as well. I’m hearing arenas—mid-October announcement. I’ve also heard they’ve been writing since early 2022, so I’d have to think new music could be coming leading up to next year’s shows.

They are not. 

varys-catelyn-birds.gif

11 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

Tom rejoining would be huge news and hopefully would bring them back to their glory days (or at least a DED quality release). Just hope they have KoTW in their set list 🤴🤴🤴

Serious eye roll. You guys, they’re never going to be close to their glory days, it doesn’t work like that

1 minute ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Serious eye roll. You guys, they’re never going to be close to their glory days, it doesn’t work like that

Hey man, we can have different opinions on subjective, cross genre art. If they can still pump out jams like KoTW, then I’m not really worried about future releases. 

8 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

Hey man, we can have different opinions on subjective, cross genre art. If they can still pump out jams like KoTW, then I’m not really worried about future releases. 

Sure bud. Sounds like you got probed in the anus by aliens just like Tom 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Exactly, just wetting the baby's head - like a christening 

I call it a baptism. It’s what I performed on @King of the Weekend while he was still in his mother’s womb. That ain’t a dimple on his forehead, that’s a battle scar.