The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

I call it a baptism. It’s what I performed on @King of the Weekend while he was still in his mother’s womb. That ain’t a dimple on his forehead, that’s a battle wound. 

Diddy, while I applaud the effort to troll, I’m older than you and this makes no sense. My joke at least had some logic to it 

21 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

Diddy, while I applaud the effort to troll, I’m older than you and this makes no sense. My joke at least had some logic to it 

Sure bud, just keep doing your king of the weekend shtick, you still haven’t made one person laugh yet. Maybe if you keep doing the same stupid shit someone will give in and give you the attention you so desperately crave lol. I guess I already have ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Sure bud, just keep doing your king of the weekend shtick, you still haven’t made one person laugh yet. Maybe if you keep doing the same stupid shit someone will give in and give you the attention you so desperately crave lol. I guess I already have ;)

I already mentioned how I’m not posting for jokes. I like the song and talking about it as I believe it’s one of the highlights of the band. No amount of ridicule is going to sway my opinion, you guys are really bad at handling dissenting opinions. I’m okay with you disagreeing but no need to be snowflakes about it. I’m just a man who enjoys a song about kicking it on the weekend 😎

3 hours ago, King of the Weekend said:

I already mentioned how I’m not posting for jokes. I like the song and talking about it as I believe it’s one of the highlights of the band. No amount of ridicule is going to sway my opinion, you guys are really bad at handling dissenting opinions. I’m okay with you disagreeing but no need to be snowflakes about it. I’m just a man who enjoys a song about kicking it on the weekend 😎

You're a right unfunny prick. 

• Like 3