The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

6 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Where’s the 11th coming from? Just a guess since that more or less lines up with mid October?

A post by Jason Tate on his website’s forums. Not 100% confirmed but said he’s pretty sure he knows.

Just to summarise what he’s said:

blink tour to be announced with Tom this month for next summer.

still to be confirmed:

Matt’s situation

exact date of the announcement

I get people are burned out from the last round of rumours but they were the smoke and I’m confident the fire is coming 🔥 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Apparently this dude was banned and the post was from the subreddit (only available thru his comments now). Now could be because it's just a text on black post with nothing lmao but they haven't banned and hidden the posts of all the other people posting rumors, so that's interesting. Are any of the mods affiliated with blink where they would know this, or is it just fan run?

1 hour ago, kibbles said:

Apparently this dude was banned and the post was from the subreddit (only available thru his comments now). Now could be because it's just a text on black post with nothing lmao but they haven't banned and hidden the posts of all the other people posting rumors, so that's interesting. Are any of the mods affiliated with blink where they would know this, or is it just fan run?

Paramore are too big to support blink. I just don’t see it.

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Lol, he better just stick to banging Kourtney.

Kanye is an embarrassment to humanity

I’m glad to see everyone finally realizing this. I’ve been on some Fuck Kanye shit since he ever hit the scene. Always KNEW he was overrated and a POS. Sorry to break it to his fans, but if your music relies on sampling other people’s music for success, than you suck and you certainly aren’t at the level that Kanye thinks he is himself. He’s no genius. He intertwines other peoples music with a computer. Fuck him and fuck his fans that helped blow up his ego so much…idiots.

8 minutes ago, Kay said:

Paramore are too big to support blink. I just don’t see it.

No they aren’t lol. Especially now. As much as I hate these bands blink had FOB and MCR open up for them when they were still much more popular than paramore is. However , I don’t believe this stupid post. I can’t stand the blink subreddit anymore, truly a bunch of idiots there. I can see why they would delete this because the image could convince someone to believe this crap more so than someone just typing it out 

4 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

I’m glad to see everyone finally realizing this. I’ve been on some Fuck Kanye shit since he ever hit the scene. Always KNEW he was overrated and a POS. Sorry to break it to his fans, but if your music relies on sampling other people’s music for success, than you suck and you certainly aren’t at the level that Kanye thinks he is himself. He’s no genius. He intertwines other peoples music with a computer. Fuck him and fuck his fans that helped blow up his ego so much…idiots.

I mean he's got a couple of the best rap albums ever written period, but the dude is a full scale moron now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I mean he's got a couple of the best rap albums ever written period, but the dude is a full scale moron now.

I strongly disagree with that, I think he sucks ass a rapper. Nothing he’s ever rapped made me think “oh wow, I could never pull that off!” 

3 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

No they aren’t lol. Especially now. As much as I hate these bands blink had FOB and MCR open up for them when they were still much more popular than paramore is 

I would look up the figures my man. Paramore’s After Laughter was huge and they have a new record coming out, my kids know them and don’t know blink. Im serious.

19 minutes ago, Kay said:

Hell on Spotify alone they have 2 mil more monthly listeners than blink do.

While I don’t doubt you’re correct here, they still aren’t bigger than blink. They know it and I know it and you know it. Paramore would gladly accept an opening spot for blink on a dimes notice, I guarantee it.

Lil Wayne has 13,948,405 more monthly listeners on Spotify than blink. Who opened for whom on that tour? 

33 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

While I don’t doubt you’re correct here, they still aren’t bigger than blink. They know it and I know it and you know it. Paramore would gladly accept an opening spot for blink on a dimes notice, I guarantee it.

Lil Wayne has 13,948,405 more monthly listeners on Spotify than blink. Who opened for whom on that tour? 

They sell out major arenas on their own, so yeah I don’t think they’d double bill. It’s a pointless argument anyway its a bullshit rumour lol