The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

13 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Paramore was a pretty good pop-punk band but I haven’t cared ever since they switched genres. Clearly their new sound is very popular but it’s not for me, outside of one or two songs on each album.

Would probably be a fun concert though. If I had the chance and it wasn’t too expensive I’d see them.

That's funny, it's the opposite for me! I never vibed with them at all when they were pop-punk, but I fucking loved After Laughter and the new single haha

Why are you guys biting into this absolute bullshit again? You got some prick on the radio that says he doesn’t care about exposing the “secret” which makes him an absolute POS, yet you believe him? What’s worse is this same shit from the same station happened 1-2 months ago, and you’ve learned nothing? You guys make me fucking sick 

3 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Why are you guys biting into this absolute bullshit again? You got some prick on the radio that says he doesn’t care about exposing the “secret” which makes him an absolute POS, yet you believe him? What’s worse is this same shit from the same station happened 1-2 months ago, and you’ve learned nothing? You guys make me fucking sick 

When multiple “insiders” (let’s just say, people who have at least some credibility and connections) corroborate the story, Matt literally says he doesn’t know if he’s still in the band, and Tom and Mark are friends again and Tom puts Blink back in his social media profile, I think that’s enough smoke to the fire. 

I’m not saying it’s a slam dunk, but it seems more likely that not at this point.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

When multiple “insiders” (let’s just say, people who have at least some credibility and connections) corroborate the story, Matt literally says he doesn’t know if he’s still in the band, and Tom and Mark are friends again and Tom puts Blink back in his social media profile, I think that’s enough smoke to the fire. 

I’m not saying it’s a slam dunk, but it seems more likely that not at this point.

Same exact excuses people used last time before Mark shot it down. But by all means, keep doing it to yourself 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Same exact excuses people used last time before Mark shot it down. But by all means, keep doing it to yourself 

I mean people maintaining the same rumour for 2-3 months doesn’t really mean it’s bogus. Assuming there’s truth to it, Mark probably shot it down because they weren’t in a position to announce it and he didn’t want the hype killed for the eventual announcement. 

16 minutes ago, Smalls said:

He is a friend of marks who used to own and run an absolutely huge alternative rock website called absolutepunk.

LMFAO so yea the guy who ran this website is the credible source you’re all talking about? Give me a fucking break 

5 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

LMFAO so yea the guy who ran this website is the credible source you’re all talking about? Give me a fucking break 

While I also think the rumours are bullshit, Jason Tate was quite in the know. My reason for not taking his word seriously is the days of him knowing shit and being in the know is a fuckin’ long time ago so I just don’t really see it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

And Troy Hanson (VP of Cumulus Media) and some Brazilian promoter/influencer that is apparently credible according to Brazilian music fans. There’s enough smoke there, just chill and wait for the fire Didmeister 😎

1 minute ago, Kay said:

While I also think the rumours are bullshit, Jason Tate was quite in the know. My reason for not taking his word seriously is the days of him knowing shit and being in the know is a fuckin’ long time ago so I just don’t really see it.

Definitely a good point kay. However if there’s anyone I trust at all with these rumors it’s him. My gut feeling is he wouldn’t say anything unless there was some kind of substance to it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kay said:

Exactly. He’s “Mark’s friend.” What, mark granted him a few interviews 20 years ago? Cool story…lol