The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Listened to California earlier on a bike ride and it’s worse than I remembered. 

She’s out of her mind, Teenage Satellites and KOTW are 3 of the worst songs they’ve ever written. Jesus, so bad. 

Home is such a lonely place is proper underrated though. Cringey song but catchy as fuck. If one direction released that it would have slapped.

The only thing that matters is a proper throwback blink song imo. Classic blink. San Diego and Left Alone are bangers and I still enjoy Sober.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Crab 2

33 minutes ago, Scott. said:

She’s out of her mind, Teenage Satellites and KOTW are 3 of the worst songs they’ve ever written. Jesus, so bad. 

Home is such a lonely place is proper underrated though. Cringey song but catchy as fuck. If one direction released that it would have slapped.

The only thing that matters is a proper throwback blink song imo. Classic blink. San Diego and Left Alone are bangers and I still enjoy Sober.  

KOTW is a top shelf banger, mate 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Left Alone was and still is fucking wank.  Can't stand the love it gets on here.

The problem with praising any song is that for the ones that have a good chorus (Sober) have the worst verses, or vise versa. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

🤬

I rewatched Mark’s stream watching the self titled recording documentary. The thing that stood out to me is Mark comes off as really critical of himself/self conscious. He made a few remarks of how cringe he acted in the documentary, and you can tell by his body language that he really is worried about his image. Probably not surprising but such a polar opposite to Tom who is totally aloof haha.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

I rewatched Mark’s stream watching the self titled recording documentary. The thing that stood out to me is Mark comes off as really critical of himself/self conscious. He made a few remarks of how cringe he acted in the documentary, and you can tell by his body language that he really is worried about his image. Probably not surprising but such a polar opposite to Tom who is totally aloof haha.

I like the part where he’s proud of his wittiness while watching himself on stage during The Dolla Bill Tour and (talking about performing the new songs for the first time) he says, “if we fuck up, I’ll give you your dollar back!” 

Also his reaction to Tom’s “splurge on lips” comment lol so wholesome 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, uuhhmmaazziinngg said:

I like the part where he’s proud of his wittiness while watching himself on stage during The Dolla Bill Tour and (talking about performing the new songs for the first time) he says, “if we fuck up, I’ll give you your dollar back!” 

Also his reaction to Tom’s “splurge on lips” comment lol so wholesome 

I'm trying to imagine a way to make that wholesome.

On 10/24/2022 at 2:25 PM, Chewy030 said:

I'm shocked it did better than Up All Night. Up All Night. I thought that would of done better being first song back in years. 

Probably because they took so long to get anything new out. By the time Up All Night came out, the general hype surrounding blink being back was gone. They hit the ground running this time and consequently the general public is paying attention. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, M!ke said:

Probably because they took so long to get anything new out. By the time Up All Night came out, the general hype surrounding blink being back was gone. They hit the ground running this time and consequently the general public is paying attention. 

This does feel like the real reunion tbh, the last one was a running theme of tom messing the band and the fans about, he seems alot more enthusiastic this time around.

Didnt help that during that time he released a double love album the same time he was meant to be recorded neighbourhoods.

10 hours ago, Frank Woods said:

Saw this on reddit.

My avatar is saying that he'd punch him so hard.

80399-a5d506ce1cf2fc227db3a5813142b958.jpg

This guy is a fucking nut I spoke to him once talking about music and stuff and literally everything he says is SMUT and trying to make sex jokes but it all comes across forced and fucking mental , his songs are also shit and all about vulgar sex related stuff 

he tried to copy delonge too hard and failed massively 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1