The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 10/29/2022 at 12:05 AM, Speedo said:

Hadn’t seen this before

Gotta say, Josie is a jam. One of their best songs and the video next to Dammit that really got me into them.  It's crazy seeing how much filmmaking has changed.  The effort here and strictness is crazy in comparison to Edging (which was actually good, but done in a day and the guy uses an iPhone sometimes)

I didn't realize they also had an original version they scrapped:

1 minute ago, Gtr Comp Winner 2022 - Jan said:

Gotta say, Josie is a jam. One of their best songs and the video next to Dammit that really got me into them.  It's crazy seeing how much filmmaking has changed.  The effort here and strictness is crazy in comparison to Edging (which was actually good, but done in a day and the guy uses an iPhone sometimes)

Think Tom popped a boner when she was sitting on his lap?

3 hours ago, Gtr Comp Winner 2022 - Jan said:

I love this rare video. Cracks me up seeing Scott playing the drums under water i dunno why

Thought I'd use those AI isolated instrumentals from Pretty Little Girl and edit it together with the normal version to remove the Yelawolf rap.  It works really well.  Though for the record, I actually like the original version with Yelawolf, still I've seen fans complain about the rap for years, and back in the day someone did something similar with the tools available to us at the time.  Not sure what happened to that old edit, but I do believe my version is better.  It may not be quite perfect, but I'd say it's works really well:

Also, yeah I edited the album art lol, just didn't want anyone thinking this was in any way official from a passing glance, and also I just think it's a little silly fun for the dog to be eating a hot dog, and that being the reason for the title of the album.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 10/30/2022 at 7:05 AM, just_bringing_good_chats said:

ah could of been sooo much better... (wtf a fan made a better version than the band's offcial version)

Na ...🤣 if your going to make it sound like untitled you just go the feeling this fast route that sounds shocking