The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

22 minutes ago, Rickay said:

Every year in the UK a big retailer called John Lewis releases a Christmas advert that gets huge media attention. They’re always really well made, emotional and usually to highlight some kind of cause like old age, wildlife etc.

It’s always accompanied by a slow, ‘Christmassy’ cover of a classic song. In the past they’ve used The Smiths, Oasis, Elton John etc

This year they’ve used blink, All the Small Things! And they’ve done a really good job, I’m in bits

Blink have made some coin there 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rickay said:

Every year in the UK a big retailer called John Lewis releases a Christmas advert that gets huge media attention. They’re always really well made, emotional and usually to highlight some kind of cause like old age, wildlife etc.

It’s always accompanied by a slow, ‘Christmassy’ cover of a classic song. In the past they’ve used The Smiths, Oasis, Elton John etc

This year they’ve used blink, All the Small Things! And they’ve done a really good job, I’m in bits

this is so nice!! 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

I’m loving all the attention blink are getting. They were mentioned last night on I’m a celebrity get me out of here (one of the biggest shows in the uk) I feel like they’ve sold their soul to the illuminati or some shit 

Comedian Sean Walsh explaining to Matt Hancock MP in the Australian jungle that his neck tattoo was from the blink 182 logo was well up there with one of the most surreal television moments ever 

31 minutes ago, m0z182 said:

Comedian Sean Walsh explaining to Matt Hancock MP in the Australian jungle that his neck tattoo was from the blink 182 logo was well up there with one of the most surreal television moments ever 

Yeah shame he didn’t cave the cunts head in with a rock after the convo finished 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rickay said:

Well, that made me happy.

Should have been a touching version of Fuck a Dog or something but ATST works too

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Kay said:

Hey @Djent - The Soy Boy simping request - tell me five things about Tom Delonge you love. Go go go!

Ah yes, great question Mrs. Kay:

#1: His childlike sense of humor. Even though he's older and it doesn't land like it once did, he's stayed true to dick jokes and the sense of humor that made him

#2 His ability to write a catchy guitar riff. This ability is probably the biggest thing that was lacking during the Skiba era. You can't replace or replicate a Tom Delonge riff.

#3 His marketing skills. This guy could get me pumped to go to the dentist or something. He knows how to market even the shittiest of products

#4 He's a family man! What a dad! Enough said!

#5 His instantly recognizable voice. Even with age and vocal changes the dude still delivers classic sounding blink vocals. WHERE ARE UUUUUU

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, radioactive tomdog said:

i'd actually put money on tom being a shitty dad lol. this is purely speculation but he seems like a guy who is too absorbed in his TTS nonsense to make an effort anywhere else. then every few years, he shows up with million dollar gifts thinking it makes up for his absence. can't imagine the divorce helped. 

Nah, Tom seems like a great dad.  I agree.  Embarrassing? Maybe. But what Dad isn't.  His involvement and his support for his kids, baseball and such, is pretty awesome.  I've seen a lot of posts to believe he's pretty cool overall with his kids.

The divorce clearly was good for his mind so I'm not sure what you're getting at there mr. speculation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Middle Valued Man said:

Nah, Tom seems like a great dad.  I agree.  Embarrassing? Maybe. But what Dad isn't.  His involvement and his support for his kids, baseball and such, is pretty awesome.  I've seen a lot of posts to believe he's pretty cool overall with his kids.

The divorce clearly was good for his mind so I'm not sure what you're getting at there mr. speculation.

i truly have no idea and based my guess on how he treats everything else he makes public. it's also weird that whenever he posts about his kids, which is rare, the photos of them together are nearly 15 years old. mark and travis are a lot more public about their family life i guess. tom only posts about his new wife and their houses 

I’m pretty sure that Tom did in fact get a hair transplant. Look at the redness at the top, that’s pretty on par for the course of recent post-surgery if you just google hair transplant surgeries. I think it will be good for him and his image though for sure 

4-A8-B4996-34-A7-42-A1-92-EB-C646-B37301