The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 hours ago, not the worst here said:

Yeah it's like he lost a lot of his talent, ideas as used up or something.

Yup but keep expecting some great album lol, just appreciate the band for the fake rock show and get drunk enough so that it sounds half way decent. The new music is gonna be shite 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

y’all are over analyzing the drum clips. i do agree that travis’s style has gotten simpler over time (which is not a bad thing), but he almost always delivers. even on NINE there’s some incredible patterns and fills. it could just be that whoever is filming for travis is choosing to record the simplest beats lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kibbles said:

All the news we get is new pics of Tom

uzszHmB.jpg

Dude he is so fucking weird! He shaves his head two weeks ago, then today posts this odd picture saying he’s sick of looking like a marine and that he’s growing his hair back out. All the while it’s obvious he had a hair transplant. Why not just address it full on or not post these weird pics and comments at all. 

11 minutes ago, FAP said:

Dude he is so fucking weird! He shaves his head two weeks ago, then today posts this odd picture saying he’s sick of looking like a marine and that he’s growing his hair back out. All the while it’s obvious he had a hair transplant. Why not just address it full on or not post these weird pics and comments at all. 

Yeah, I thought he would be the type of dude to talk about it straight on - the saving account for my own HT grows poorly each day

• Haha 1