The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

7 hours ago, not the worst here said:

That's because wearing black = alpha, showing muscles = alpha, and not smiling = alpha, therefore you are attracted to alpha.

Considering my usual type for dudes leans more towards Jack Black I don’t think that’s true 

6 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

anyone know of any good live videos of blink playing Not Now? Where the band actually sounds good (at least by blink standards lol) and the video quality isn't terrible?

falling down the rabbit hole of watching a bunch of random blink vids on YouTube again. This happens every year or two haha

In the post reunion years, 2013 was when Tom was at his best live. If it wasn't for the voice of the fan singing in the background, this would be a pretty good video.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Elisa said:

In the post reunion years, 2013 was when Tom was at his best live. If it wasn't for the voice of the fan singing in the background, this would be a pretty good video.

they had tom’s album vocal mixed quietly on these shows and it honestly did wonders ha. I personally don’t mind stuff like that if it’s subtle to beef stuff up and make everything feel more in tune. they are already pretty track heavy like most bands at this point anyways. I assume they just wanted to sound as close to the album as possible and they are aware Tom’s voice is pretty different now 

5 hours ago, Elisa said:

man this gets me hyped haha. I’m pretty sure they played this when I saw them on the 2009 reunion tour. I wish I had a clearer memory of that because I’d absolutely love to see this live in person again.

5 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Did our boy really wear sneakers to his own wedding 😱

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClqzU5NrsXl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I’m pretty sure he has always worn sneakers with any kind of suit and still does. Here’s a recent picture of him doing it too.

Blink-182s-Mark-Hoppus-and-Wife-Skye-Hop

These look a lot better though. tbf dress shoes are uncomfy as fuck. I often wear all-black Vans when I dress up. 

• Like 2