The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

7 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I’m pretty sure he has always worn sneakers with any kind of suit and still does. Here’s a recent picture of him doing it too.

Blink-182s-Mark-Hoppus-and-Wife-Skye-Hop

These look a lot better though. tbf dress shoes are uncomfy as fuck. I often wear all-black Vans when I dress up. 

I love this picture. Mark and Skye are a stunning power couple. 

• Like 5

I asked chatgpt to write a blink-182 song:

Verse 1: I'm feeling restless and I can't sleep I toss and turn and count sheep But nothing seems to ease my mind I'm stuck in this bed, but I'm wide awake

Chorus: All the small things, they add up fast And I'm finding it hard to make it last I'm stuck in this place, I can't break free But I know that I'll be okay

Verse 2: I'm feeling lost, I'm feeling alone But I know that I'm not on my own I'll find my way, I'll make it through I'll keep on moving, keep on trying

Chorus: All the small things, they add up fast And I'm finding it hard to make it last I'm stuck in this place, I can't break free But I know that I'll be okay

Bridge: I'll keep on pushing, keep on fighting I'll keep on moving, keep on shining I'll keep on living, keep on dreaming I'll find my way, I'll keep on believing

Chorus: All the small things, they add up fast And I'm finding it hard to make it last I'm stuck in this place, I can't break free But I know that I'll be okay.

4 minutes ago, The Dog From Frasier said:

https://rockingmagpie.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/blink-182-seven-album-vinyl-box-set/

it is a album Vinyl set, appprently 3000 made?

Again it passed under my radar 

Noice! Does that have the bonus songs for TOYPAJ? My buddy got that album on vinyl and somehow it had them 

1 hour ago, FAP said:

Noice! Does that have the bonus songs for TOYPAJ? My buddy got that album on vinyl and somehow it had them 

SRC vinyl did a couple of pressings of toypaj a few years back that came with the bonus tracks. That’s probably what your mate got.

• Like 1

Man, I probably misinterpreted the whole situation, but when blink announced Tom was back, tour was happening, and the new song was coming, I thought we'd actually start getting regular updates again. I didn't expect them to go right back into their hole. Like I know a new song came out and a tour is happening, but at the same time it kind of doesn't really feel like the band is back. Idk I just thought all that stuff was kicking off an exciting new period of activity. The blink section lit up for a couple weeks and it's dead again because we're back to nothing.

7 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Man, I probably misinterpreted the whole situation, but when blink announced Tom was back, tour was happening, and the new song was coming, I thought we'd actually start getting regular updates again. I didn't expect them to go right back into their hole. Like I know a new song came out and a tour is happening, but at the same time it kind of doesn't really feel like the band is back. Idk I just thought all that stuff was kicking off an exciting new period of activity. The blink section lit up for a couple weeks and it's dead again because we're back to nothing.

I think they had to announce something since they start playing shows in March next year. They needed to build some hype for ticket sales purposes. I also would have loved some interviews with updates on the new album but there is proof of them recording new music together so I’m pretty okay with that. 

We surely can’t be too far off from another song. My guess would be sometime in February they release a new single and announce when the album is coming out. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I think this was the plan the whole time, hence “Edging”

The festival shows were just about to be announced so Tom being back wasn’t going to be a secret any longer. So they learned from bungling the last reunion and gave us a song immediately this time. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Unlike the Neighborhoods album, it's clear to me that this time they're making an effort in working as an actual band. Least they've been working in the same room together rather than having months of no communication and stuff. I'm happy with seeing the photo updates on Insta that all 3 of them post regarding blink. You can tell they're enjoying being together again

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Idk, yeah they are posting stuff but a lot of us are aging quickly here and I'm getting less excited to listen to new blink the longer we wait. Next year we will be a year older.

They just better ramp up the hype again like they did up to Edging.  That was fun, dropping the album this winter would have been epic.

You need to chill lol. The album will likely be out mid next year if not earlier. We will get a new song in the next couple months to hype the tour starting which will come with interviews etc.

No one is aging so fast the next 6 months wait are going to ruin anything.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Cheerios4u98 said:

I could be dead before the next blink song comes out, Russel. They need to hurry the fuck up on the off chance that I unexpectedly die suddenly.

What if it’s a chain reaction from them hurrying that causes you to die suddenly? And then you never get to hear the song because they hurried!?