The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 1/23/2023 at 3:25 PM, Jan_the_bodybuilder said:

Also, to Diddy's "point", I'm actually glad MGK called out Eminem like that.  Just because Eminem is a legendary artist, doesn't mean some younger artists can't talk shit (like they used to back in the day, Eminem's day) and the guy (eminem) is just awful to me in his later years.  His rapping is just crap now.  MGK's rap diss was actually kind of funny and made some good points.  Why is he so mad afterall?  Plus, best thing Eminem has ever even released in 10 years is that response diss back.

Like, I appreciate these things as a music fan.. we need more artists who aren't scared to be a little different or make some statements to rile other artists up.  I almost miss when Blink was hated on so much, but I still loved them.  Can we do without the instagram/Kardashian fame shit and the metal skull cage earing thingys? Yeah, we could do all without that, but I'm just here to try and stay interested in the modern music industry.  It's kind of hard to do with all the samey, lackluster shit.

Eminem’s rap now is not crap. It’s just miles ahead of anything anyone else does and it’s so intricate you have to really break it down to appreciate it. Levels and levels and levels ahead of any rap MGK could ever pull off. But I’m not going to argue about rap because I barely listen to any rap. 

You wanna talk about “why is Eminem so angry.” Let’s talk about how I asked how was blink so sad and depressed for Untitled and you wanted to blast me that rich people can be said and depressed too. But I guess they can’t be angry? 

Further, you don’t know that Eminem is angry. He has always made aggressive rap music, is he supposed to change and make what’s popular now to sell records (something MGK would do since he has no real identity). MGK was talking about Eminem’s daughter being hot when she was a minor at the time. He had every right to diss MGK and anyone who thinks MGK won that battle clearly is just fanboying for him and not listening 

Shower-thought (I put this in the wrong thread)

Reckon Tom and Anne Hoppus ever got it on? Tom said he lost his virginity to his best friend's sister...he also had no qualms about getting with Chris Cote's ex.

Anne dated a guy from Fenix TX too, I think? IDK - lets get this ball rolling

7 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Shower-thought (I put this in the wrong thread)

Reckon Tom and Anne Hoppus ever got it on? Tom said he lost his virginity to his best friend's sister...he also had no qualms about getting with Chris Cote's ex.

Anne dated a guy from Fenix TX too, I think? IDK - lets get this ball rolling

He’s given her a finger bashing at least. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chad Steven Henne said:

I didn't know Not Now was left off the record for Asthenia?  What song would you take out for Not Now?  Asthenia would have been a cool single as well..

Interesting

(Saw this in reddit)

Get rid of Fallen Interlude or Lost Without You, both suck.

• Like 2

Fallen Interlude is such a forgettable, mess of a midpoint, Not Now definitely should have been on the record over it.

Fuck remove Down and Fallen Interlude completely for it. 

• Like 1