The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

15 hours ago, kibbles said:

Cheetah is uploading HQ old blink stuff! He’s got hundreds of hours of unseen stuff, he wants subs to see if people are interested and worth it to digitize and edit cause it’s a lot of work.  Go show love

GASP this is actually fucking awesome. His videos were legendary, I would absolutely love to see more from his archives.

• Love 1

23 hours ago, kibbles said:

Cheetah is uploading HQ old blink stuff! He’s got hundreds of hours of unseen stuff, he wants subs to see if people are interested and worth it to digitize and edit cause it’s a lot of work.  Go show love

Fuuuuck me, the promise of loads of unseen blink footage is sure stiffenin’ my nipples. 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2023 at 12:11 AM, kibbles said:

Here is the full show at 2:35 it's called MTV - Becoming Presents : Wannabe-Blink 182 dated 2002

i used to be so impressed by those videos when i was 12yo, but now they cringe me so much i have to pause/resume while watching

to take em in strides,

i find that many posters here, have better things to say and word things much better than mark did when he was like 28yo

these days i solely appreciate blink for their great music(wich is indeed still great music)

and not for all the forced comments that comes out of their mouths

12 hours ago, Matt. said:

love this podcast, one of mark’s best appearances. mark is taken off guard by demakes’ subtle refusal to accept soundbite answers, and actually reveals info none of us knew (the intro is descended from JAR by green day). it’s full of great information and demakes is a stellar interviewer 

• Like 2

Just now, boxelder said:

love this podcast, one of mark’s best appearances. mark is taken off guard by females’ subtle refusal to accept soundbite answers, and actually reveals info none of us knew (the intro is descended from JAR by green day). it’s full of great information and demakes is a stellar interviewer 

It was the first time I’ve enjoyed listen to a Mark interview in forever. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

love this podcast, one of mark’s best appearances. mark is taken off guard by demakes’ subtle refusal to accept soundbite answers, and actually reveals info none of us knew (the intro is descended from JAR by green day). it’s full of great information and demakes is a stellar interviewer 

This was an awesome listen.

3 hours ago, boxelder said:

I came across this podcast about a year ago, he gets some great pop punk guests. I believe he did one with Deryck from Sum 41 on Fat Lip 

• Like 1

I love hearing about Finn.  Even the little Tom Lord Alge moments too you don't hear/think about too.  

WMAA is an absolute hit, I actually forgot it was written almost entirely by Mark (guitar part too).  It's definitely one of those riffs that isn't difficult for the person making it, but is difficult for everyone else to replicate because it's more Mark just messing around freely to what's comfortable to him on guitar.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Release Some Shit said:

I love hearing about Finn.  Even the little Tom Lord Alge moments too you don't hear/think about too.  

WMAA is an absolute hit, I actually forgot it was written almost entirely by Mark (guitar part too).  It's definitely one of those riffs that isn't difficult for the person making it, but is difficult for everyone else to replicate because it's more Mark just messing around freely to what's comfortable to him on guitar.

It isn’t hard for littleredguitars 

8 hours ago, anders182 said:

He's gonna be releasing alot of those old Cheetah vids 😊 SUBSCRIBE!! 

this legitimately makes me soooo happy. the Cheetah videos were an absolute staple with me and my friends, just watched them over and over. I can't wait to see what he has in store.

• Like 1
  • Love 1