The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Being a blink fan is like running a daycare with shitty children. Tom’s over there, being the weird kid, shitting in potted plants and eating glue. Travis is being a dickhead to everyone. Mark’s the teachers pet, always tattling on the other kids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

What an ugly POS.

I have to laugh at all the tombots who want it released as a signature model.

People are dumb.

Yea I agree whole heartedly lol. They will never release a signature with this paint job or the smiley face inlays, but it’s possible they release a cheaper more basic version. Either way, it’s ugly and I laugh at all the people on Reddit who are suddenly rushing to make Starcaster builds. If you wouldn’t have played one before it’s dumb to play it just because of Tom

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Maybe I'll change my mind when I actually see him playing one, but so far they all just look strangely cheap and aesthetically unpleasant. haha

Yea I’m curious to see how they sound as he’s using a pickup that he hasn’t been known to use before. Not that I expect anything drastic, most of the sound comes from the amps/profiler/whatever you call it that he uses now lol 

9 minutes ago, Worst poster here said:

I wonder if the band can catch lightning in a bottle again by matching the greatness of Kings of the Weekend on the new album. Golly gee, I sure hope so! 

I feel dumb and

long night cumming

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Like I said before I dig the shape and some of the graphics but the inlays look cheap.

The inlays look a little goofy on the semi-hollows, and I don’t like how it’s unfinished past the 12th fret. This new model looks neat, as opposed to the plain pastel colors. They’re pretty but I think they need something like the racing strap, as unoriginal as that may seem. I love sticker guitars but I don’t really care for the one he customized, just looks like a knock off of the BCR guitar. I felt like he decorated one of his new guitars in stickers to fill the role if he doesn’t bring the BCR guitar on the upcoming tour. 

I wish he went with something like the Coronado. The Starcaster is alright, and I kinda like how it looks like a hybrid of the Strat and ES-333, but the offset semi-hollow design looks awkward to me. I’m warming up to it, but we’ll have to see it in action first. 

• Like 1