The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, jlx9 said:

The inlays look a little goofy on the semi-hollows, and I don’t like how it’s unfinished past the 12th fret. This new model looks neat, as opposed to the plain pastel colors. They’re pretty but I think they need something like the racing strap, as unoriginal as that may seem. I love sticker guitars but I don’t really care for the one he customized, just looks like a knock off of the BCR guitar. I felt like he decorated one of his new guitars in stickers to fill the role if he doesn’t bring the BCR guitar on the upcoming tour. 

I wish he went with something like the Coronado. The Starcaster is alright, and I kinda like how it looks like a hybrid of the Strat and ES-333, but the offset semi-hollow design looks awkward to me. I’m warming up to it, but we’ll have to see it in action first. 

It would be weird if the inlays went further than the 12th fret 

3 hours ago, Kay said:

I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF ITS DANCE WITH ME

Not even a great BCR song but I’ve wanted a studio version for sooooo fucking looooong 

On reddit someone uploaded an A.I. enhanced image of the new songs names and one of them kinda looooks like "Dance With Me" (tho it also looks like F*ck with me haha)

2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

The clues add up IF that whiteboard actually says Dance With Me, but the way Travis phrased that tweet still makes me wonder if he's talking about a NEW BCR idea that they had recently. I swear I remember them talking about that before Tom was even back in the band...

They were. It was around the time Tom did an interview for Travis’ documentary, Tom was tweeting how they were planning on making new BCR music together. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RELEASE SOMETHING said:

These guys...post nothing of substance about the album for months then "Yo, BOXCAR on this album.  BOXCAR."

So random and why that's what they lead with..

You're not punk and I'm telling everyone!

This story is pretty fascinating:

(Sorry for the large paste, it automatically embedded)

Didn’t Mark say there was nothing they could do about the ticket prices? Kind of poetic that his idol has proven him wrong. Mark kind of comes off as a bit of a sell out/shill with how he addressed this issue and in comparison to the Cure (it’s not unique to Blink, but don’t come out and say there’s nothing you could have done). 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1