The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Travis loves fame & attention.  This is nothing new but boy is it bad.  You'd think after raising a kid you'd change your perspective on it a bit.

At least give us some Mark cameos, wasn't he there?

If the album is delayed for Travis' promotion of this show I will scream.

• Like 1

So I've often wondered, but have found no good answer to this: with all the tattoos Travis has had done on his body often seemingly on a whim, including a giant Transplants logo on the back of his head, and how grateful he is that his love for music and drumming has got him where he is: how doesn't he have a single blink tattoo? 

• Wow 1

19 minutes ago, M!ke said:

So I've often wondered, but have found no good answer to this: with all the tattoos Travis has had done on his body often seemingly on a whim, including a giant Transplants logo on the back of his head, and how grateful he is that his love for music and drumming has got him where he is: how doesn't he have a single blink tattoo? 

Because he's jealous of Mark & Tom and trying to destroy the band from within.  We know this already.  It could not be more obvious.

4 hours ago, M!ke said:

Always rubbed me the wrong way too. It’s because the band is a vehicle for Travis’ fame - that’s about it

• Like 2

4 hours ago, M!ke said:

Yeah I have always found that odd 

15 hours ago, M!ke said:

No loyalty whatsoever 😡😡🤯

I’m attracted to that kardashian though I’ve gotta say. I think she’s lovely but whenever I’d see her on that show she was always a cunt to her ex. He was probably an arsehole too but always thought she was horrible. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Scott. said:

Couldn’t give a fuck tbh. I wouldn’t give a flying fuck if Travis left tomorrow. Never cared about him. Blink is Mark and Tom and that’s it. 

I'd care. I'd be over the moon happy.  Nothing would spark more interest in me for blink than if they had Mark + Tom with a new drummer.  

They'd be dumb not to have Travis for this reunion tour/album, financially. But I hope that's it and they go a new route next, if there is a next even in the plans.

I think Travis is a major douchebag now, no doubt about it. But you guys are completely wrong if you don’t think he’s equally as much blink as Mark and Tom. In fact, he’s actually more! Not only is he a performer but he’s also the producer, so I hate to be the one to remind ya 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Olivers Curtain said:

I think Travis is a major douchebag now, no doubt about it. But you guys are completely wrong if you don’t think he’s equally as much blink as Mark and Tom. In fact, he’s actually more! Not only is he a performer but he’s also the producer, so I hate to be the one to remind ya 

That's the problem.  The drummers trying to take over the band. Think Yelawolf, Feldmann, his bois songwriting, himself now.  It goes back to Self Titled honestly. Fuck, even joining Boxcar was pretty questionable.

The band is the most pure with Mark & Tom at the healm and making fun of their drummer.  That's how it started, progressed, then Travis got weird about it all.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scotts Engineer said:

That's the problem.  The drummers trying to take over the band. Think Yelawolf, Feldmann, his bois songwriting, himself now.  It goes back to Self Titled honestly. Fuck, even joining Boxcar was pretty questionable.

The band is the most pure with Mark & Tom at the healm and making fun of their drummer.  That's how it started, progressed, then Travis got weird about it all.  

Well yea, blinks best days are long behind them. It’s been years since TOYPAJ came out ;)