The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 hours ago, theedge00 said:

So Im watching Travis and Kourtney’s wedding special (‘Til Death Do Us Part), and I noticed that Tom didn’t attend the ceremony 😮. Why?

Honestly not suprising. Kinda shocked Mark was even there.  Its like his 3rd wife? And im sure it was mostly like a celeb wedding?

1 hour ago, Knapppers said:

Honestly not suprising. Kinda shocked Mark was even there.  Its like his 3rd wife? And im sure it was mostly like a celeb wedding?

The wedding was actually relatively small. The whole Kardashian crew was there, MGK and his wife (Megan Fox) lol.  Then some friends/family

On 4/23/2023 at 2:28 PM, bojangles said:

I think Tom was touring during it, also if Tom did show up, it would take away the attention from Kourtney. 

Tom just like “sorry bro im busy, I’ll go to your next wedding though”

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just realized I feel kinda bad for Skiba because we all refer to 2015-2022 as "The Skiba Era," as if he was the one leading the way or causing changes during that time. That era sucked in my opinion, but Skiba was basically just a hired touring/session musician in the grand scheme of things.

I'm not a big Skiba fan in general, but he doesn't deserve to have his name dragged through the mud any time we talk about that time in Blink history. From this day forward, I shall refrain from using "The Skiba Era" and will officially call it "The NonTom Era"

official-stamp-rounded-grunge-textured-s

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Fap God said:

I mean Travis has only been married one more time than Tom 

Yes, but Tom’s previous marriage was for like 20 years, Travis’s relationship history is rather dubious with a lot of press and fall out and the new marriage is to a kardashian. I stand by my joke.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Invaluable Nonbinosaur said:

Yes, but Tom’s previous marriage was for like 20 years, Travis’s relationship history is rather dubious with a lot of press and fall out and the new marriage is to a kardashian. I stand by my joke.

So you’re saying Travis’s feelings for his wife aren’t valid?

30 minutes ago, Fap God said:

So you’re saying Travis’s feelings for his wife aren’t valid?

Im saying its quite performative and he has a habit of being in press happy relationships.

• Like 1