The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

This is prolly a n00b question and I already asked it, buttt...

Is the logo on their new merch actually going to be chrome?  Like shiny chrome, I bought the AVA shirt like that and it was the shite.

Otherwise I'm not going to buy that new shirt, cuz i'm not a big fan of those colors.

i figured i shouldn't make a new topic so i'd ask in this thread

if blink does end up making a modlife, do you think they'd do the meet and greets like ava did? i know blink is waaaaaaaay bigger than ava ever was, so they'd probably have tons more going out for the meet and greets, but do you think it could still be a possibility? that'd be epic

if blink does end up making a modlife, do you think they'd do the meet and greets like ava did? i know blink is waaaaaaaay bigger than ava ever was, so they'd probably have tons more going out for the meet and greets, but do you think it could still be a possibility? that'd be epic

They'd have to have a drawing or something or that would never work.

See, you have the idea! What you just asked is perfect for THIS thread. I'm sure they'd just do meet and greets. I don't think blink will be part of modlife but that's just me.

See, you have the idea! What you just asked is perfect for THIS thread. I'm sure they'd just do meet and greets. I don't think blink will be part of modlife but that's just me.

i would happily spend my money to get modcams, meet and greets and other cool stuff from them! :-P

i would happily spend my money to get modcams, meet and greets and other cool stuff from them! :-P

Yeah it's totally worth the money when they actually update all the time.

I really don't wanna bring the mood down because everyone is obviously pumped for the re-union but does anyone get the feeling this is not as big as it should be? Tom has just posted a blog saying AVA will never go away Blink is just something different for a while, that's not how I wanna hear him talk. Untitled was recorded when they rented out a house for fucking months and spent every day there more or less, they are only just starting the process of recording presumably and they are already saying they are going to be done by the summer. I want them to take their time and produce the album which Untitled deserves to be followed by. Argh, maybe it will all by fine and I'm just being negative, I just wonder if it will ever be the same as pre 2004.

Does anyone notice that they are putting the dash in Blink-182 now?

Kinda dumb but I never noticed that they did that before.

i hope you're joking, the dash has always been there

To me it will always be BLINK 182, no dash

this.

i never noticed the dash on anything except if i see it online.

How do you guys say blink 182? Do you say "Blink one eight two", or "Blink one eighty-two"? I remember when they came to Australia years ago and were interviewed on Rove, he said one eighty-two, and was then corrected, but they told him "that's cool, we think it sounds rad that way, all the Aussies say it like that". I've always said one eighty-two.