The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

i was just thinking about what there music videos are going to be like....hmmmm? random thoght

Yeah, I totally thought that earlier. I was sitting there just thinking about the new blink and then I thought, holy hell! There's going to be new music videos. That was a good moment! I really liked what they did with their Untitled music videos, especially Down and Always, I hope they keep doing that.  :-D Super excited!

Yea I'm assuming the same thing, but what are you going to do. The whole scene has blown up to attract a much more diverse crowd (for the worse I think) at these shows. But I do expect to see a lot of college and older people at these shows now. Four years is quite a long time, I mean people have gone through their entire 4 years of college/high school by now.

Mmhmm, Blink broke up in the second semester of my 8th grade year...and now they're back in my second semester of senior year. Wow, time fucking flys...

Wow me too, I guess we're in the same boat. Funny I Blink-182 wasn't around during my high school years, which would seem to be the most typical. Let's start the college years now, cheers!

I don't think it'll be anything that we are thinking about, I don't think that it will be about blink at all. And is anyone else just jumping out of their skin. I want one piece of news! We haven't got anything just three second long blog posts and random pictures. I am not gonna lie, I'd rather that than nothing at all, but I am just loosing it without anything. I want a long post! Not even a demo, just a post or an interview or something to hang onto. Urgh! I'm losing it.

I think it would be nice to have Blink-182 on Modlife this time around, it would allow us to see Blink on a much more personal level than ever before. It was great what they did back in 2003 with the regularly updated videos and webcams. But with Modlife, they could obviously go a lot further with this. Be great to watch them work on the new album and see them go out on tour this summer.

any1 seen this article yet??? its really gooooood.. well i mean the interviewing bands about blink-182 and what it means for blink to reunite.. its just nice to know that all the bands who have been shaped by blink still throw out all the props to them about how they made it to where the new bands are today

http://www.altpress.com/features/thelist_02-13-09.htm

any1 seen this article yet??? its really gooooood.. well i mean the interviewing bands about blink-182 and what it means for blink to reunite.. its just nice to know that all the bands who have been shaped by blink still throw out all the props to them about how they made it to where the new bands are today

http://www.altpress.com/features/thelist_02-13-09.htm

that was great! really a great read, and just another example of the influence blink has had on so many bands

Guest jeffsabres

blink was once a good band now everyone of their members are lame lame joke lame comments ect god dont exist

they deserv to be spanked for being so arrogant and lame

and you bunch of teenie boopers aswell dammit