The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I don't think this deserves a new topic so I'm going to ask it here.

My friend wants to do a paper about blink reuniting in her AP Language class, but in order to do it, she needs a cartoon (similar to a political cartoon) about it. So does anybody know a cartoon or where to find one?

I think she's going to need one of these:

pencil37.png

And some of this:

paper1.jpg

Guest cackey64

blink-182 should re-record some old shit song. Lie something Enema and before, just to see how it sounds now. AND they shouldn't put it on the album, and leak it just as a teaser.

Did I not just say in the last page that they should re-record 21 Days?

I have a question about the blink-182onilne site?

It use to be awesome, not that its not awesome now... but its just a blog, in an iframe with a banner... I was wondering if the site is going to stay the same? Or a new site is in the works and the one that is up is just temporary ?

We're building a better layout but the blogger way of updating it works great. We might switch over to a news system though I dunno.

I have a question about the blink-182onilne site?

It use to be awesome, not that its not awesome now... but its just a blog, in an iframe with a banner... I was wondering if the site is going to stay the same? Or a new site is in the works and the one that is up is just temporary ?

We're building a better layout but the blogger way of updating it works great. We might switch over to a news system though I dunno.

thanks for the answer man