The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Atticus is back!! I wonder if they bought it back, or if Loserkids just made an agreement with whoever is running it now.

that would be kinda funny actually.. because they were a featured company in alternative press march 2009 issue (newest one) and it doesnt mention mark or tom at all .. even when they delve into the past.. its so pathetic.. i dont have a working scanner though.. and the pics i tried taking look like shyte..

Atticus is back!! I wonder if they bought it back, or if Loserkids just made an agreement with whoever is running it now.

that would be kinda funny actually.. because they were a featured company in alternative press march 2009 issue (newest one) and it doesnt mention mark or tom at all .. even when they delve into the past.. its so pathetic.. i dont have a working scanner though.. and the pics i tried taking look like shyte..

That's quite strange, a lot (and i mean most) people knew about atticus because of blink! Anyways, I'm glad its back, its a great clothing line :D

Guest thisisdelonge

I actually don't think the new Blink album is gonna sound like S/T.

I have a feeling it is gonna sound like a grown-up TOYPAJ with a hint of the layered-productions of AVA.

The guys seem happier and more upbeat, it will probably be a "summer" album... 10 years after EOTS.

I hope blink doesn't have 13 year old girl fans but I'm pretty positive they're going to get those when this new album drops.

It's gonna be awful. There will be 13 year-old girls singing their songs without knowing any of the older tunes. I hope they won't get so popular with the new record as much as Green Day did with AI.

.... so i just heard that you hope blink's new record is not successful?

who cares who else is next to you at the concert. go to it and enjoy. i know i will, and i won't care if the little girl next to me doesn't know the words to carousel. i'll be singing loud enough for both of us anyways

I would also be the one singing the old tunes like the rockshow and all the small things, I am sorta old school. Why would you sing about carousels at a blink show? :|

i'm 99.99 percent sure you're being sarcastic. the .01 percent is becuase of the unhappy smiley. which kind of makes me think about people who would go and only have listened to their new record. i guess i didn't think i would care. i still don't think i do, but i would hope that the new fans they gain from their new stuff go and listen to old shit too.

Guest cackey64

I hope blink doesn't have 13 year old girl fans but I'm pretty positive they're going to get those when this new album drops.

It's gonna be awful. There will be 13 year-old girls singing their songs without knowing any of the older tunes. I hope they won't get so popular with the new record as much as Green Day did with AI.

.... so i just heard that you hope blink's new record is not successful?

who cares who else is next to you at the concert. go to it and enjoy. i know i will, and i won't care if the little girl next to me doesn't know the words to carousel. i'll be singing loud enough for both of us anyways

I would also be the one singing the old tunes like the rockshow and all the small things, I am sorta old school. Why would you sing about carousels at a blink show? :|

i'm 99.99 percent sure you're being sarcastic. the .01 percent is becuase of the unhappy smiley. which kind of makes me think about people who would go and only have listened to their new record. i guess i didn't think i would care. i still don't think i do, but i would hope that the new fans they gain from their new stuff go and listen to old shit too.

He has to be kidding.

If not that deserves a ban. srsly.

sorry for doublepost but there's a new blog entry on hoppus' site....wohooooo...

about kanye west..

haha and i just got flamed for loving Kanye and an hour later everyones hero says he's on constant repeat in his ipod.

lulz

I actually don't think the new Blink album is gonna sound like S/T.

I have a feeling it is gonna sound like a grown-up TOYPAJ with a hint of the layered-productions of AVA.

The guys seem happier and more upbeat, it will probably be a "summer" album... 10 years after EOTS.

Wth are all those abbreviations dude? sorry. what is S/T?

i could probably get it by googling or w/e. i just realized eots is enema of the state.. hmm wats s/t......

*edit ohhhh self titled lmao

also im not a big fan of atticus clothes

only the original ones that mark used to wear.. i remember seeing a vid of his mom showing that he had like 60 of the same one.. does anyone know where i can get those shirts? the real simple design, just says atticus