The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

That article is very stupid.. of course you will be dissapointed if you expect something like enema of the state. But thats not what the fans are expecting, and thats not what blink is going to do.

and he says that he didnt like self titled coz it was a "slower, less energizing sound", but says he loves AVA... that doesnt make sense to me.

shit, I am going to spain in like a month, I was expecting cheap stuff, but I just guess I gotta drink alot, when it's cheap haha. But I still think it's cheap compared to Us, uk and scandinavia. But I guess like the canari islands are still  cheaper than onshore Spain?

I think you are from Scandinavia, so you will definately feel the difference, wherever you go in Spain. I dont know about the Canary Islands.. its a very touristic place, so it might be a little more expensive than the rest of Spain (except the east coast and south), but Ive never been there so I dont really know lol.

Found a Blink article I haven't seen yet      here ya go:

-=SNIP=-

You do realize, you could have made a new topic on this to get people's reactions to his article.

I like to think I have some sort of message board tact and wouldnt want to post yet OTHER useless topic.  That why theres a Blink general discussion.  Its just something I came across and would share with fellow Blink fans.  I dont need attention from a message board to be validated or to feel good. This board is about Blink-182 or 42 depending on who youre talking with and is much bigger then me.

That article sucks. Thank you for not making a topic about it. Where's it from anyway?

Youre welcome.  Ive been posting more regularly now that Blink is back in the equation, and Ive noticed you are one of the posters on this board who also chooses to use both halves of their brain.  http://media.www.thecowl.com/media/storage/paper493/news/2009/02/26/Commentary/Blink.182s.Glory.Days.Are.Over-3653360.shtml

is where the article is from.  I didnt care for the article either, just didnt see it on here and yea, figured why not.

absolute punk says weezer is rumored to support blink on a north american tour this august to october

Do you guys think this would be a Co-Headline tour? Or a Blink headline tour? I hope IF its true is a Blink headlined tour..I'll sit through weezer for 45 min...Time to start savin some money!!

absolute punk says weezer is rumored to support blink on a north american tour this august to october

Do you guys think this would be a Co-Headline tour? Or a Blink headline tour? I hope IF its true is a Blink headlined tour..I'll sit through weezer for 45 min...Time to start savin some money!!

If they were going to do a co-headlining tour I doubt it would be with Weezer. I bet Weezer opens.

Why wouldn't you want weezer to OPEN for blink. That would be the biggest sign of respect for blink ever and a kickass tour.

IMHO I think weezer sucks. I dislike the singers voice and I don't like some of the songs they play.... I would like it better if they had a 90's Punk band open for them... Maybe relive Pop Disaster with Green Day, or go out with Sum 41...

Some bands I could see, and most likely stand see touring with blink 182

The Offsprings - One of my favorite bands =).

Sum 41 - They're good to (again one of my favs

Bowling for soup - I would like to tour with them, but they are coming out with a new album =/

Green Day - I am sort of a fan of these guys, again a band recording a new album

Angels and Airwaves - What? They are better than weezer with some songs =/

The Vandals - They have been inactive for awhile =/... I hope they are okay, they didn't mention any hiatuses or break ups

Simple Plan - Yeah, they sold out >_> (Making crappy disney music) But they can still rock (I hope)

Guttermouth - Lol maybe not... They would be good though

Nerf Herder - They did reunite too... Maybe not recently, but still

I ran out of ideas, and I am busy listening to the vandals to go through my bands I am into.

I'd love them to tour with any of these bands, New Found Glory, Jimmy Eat World and Alkaline Trio and The Starting Line. Well any of those bands I'd love to see support Blink.

the starting line is currently on a break aka broken up.. so that doesnt seem like it would happen ..

If Weezer opens its gonna suck so much. I dont think Blink would do a reunion tour and not headline it.. its such a stupid idea!

I agree.I just wish they could have one opening band then play for like 2 hrs that would be AWESOME!

when i see rush, they are the only act and they play for 3 hours. everytime. they've been doing that for years. i love it