The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

i still remember when i met Anthony at bamboozle left 08. he claimed his new project was going to be "what box car racer was supposed to be" but that he wasn't allowed to talk about it.. still haven't heard anything from that guy..

Yo I wonder what that guy's been up to? He better join a band or something or else he's gonna turn into an 80s sitcom star lol.

What strange information?

He can't even structure simple sentences on his page

Anthony Celestino attempting to murder either Craig or Shane because Travis asked them to be in +44 instead of him comes to mind.

It was a lot of little tidbits like that, not necessarily relevant to anything anymore, but interesting anyway. Maybe not true, probably not true, but it kept my interest. He definitely has talked to people.

But yeah, there's no way he's going to release a book. He's an idiot.

He said Mark tried to contact Tom after Jerry Finn died but Tom didn't want to talk to him. That came from Cote apparently. And Cote saying Mark and Tom weren't getting along AT ALL during Riding in Vans with Boys and he could see the break up coming back then.

I hope that last part's a lie.

Guest THillingworth

What strange information?

He can't even structure simple sentences on his page

Anthony Celestino attempting to murder either Craig or Shane because Travis asked them to be in +44 instead of him comes to mind.

It was a lot of little tidbits like that, not necessarily relevant to anything anymore, but interesting anyway. Maybe not true, probably not true, but it kept my interest. He definitely has talked to people.

But yeah, there's no way he's going to release a book. He's an idiot.

He said Mark tried to contact Tom after Jerry Finn died but Tom didn't want to talk to him. That came from Cote apparently. And Cote saying Mark and Tom weren't getting along AT ALL during Riding in Vans with Boys and he could see the break up coming back then.

I hope that last part's a lie.

same :/

Warped has a band to announce next monday...could it be...

God i hope not

Since when does Warped play the guessing suspense game?

Oh well, if it is blink then we know that it will be a new format of Warped and blink will headline.

Mark has already talked about the sweet tour production shit and how awesome it's gonna be. So Warped or not, whatever. It will be a full set dedicated to blink no matter what tour they happen to be on.

Warped has a band to announce next monday...could it be...

God i hope not

Oh well, if it is blink then we know that it will be a new format of Warped and blink will headline.

Mark has already talked about the sweet tour production shit and how awesome it's gonna be. So Warped or not, whatever. It will be a full set dedicated to blink no matter what tour they happen to be on.

Thats something a band has never done before too.

hmm

I think it would be awesome if blink was the last band to play at like 8pm on a big stage, full production, full effects, full crowd.

It's the only way they could do it anyway. They're probably not doing Warped though, just something to think about.

I think it would be awesome if blink was the last band to play at like 8pm on a big stage, full production, full effects, full crowd.

It's the only way they could do it anyway. They're probably not doing Warped though, just something to think about.

God damnit THAT would be epic.

That would be the only thing about the situation that would make me think it was them, but even then I don't see it.

Warped is great, but it's just not the big huge type of deal they've been hyping us up for.

God damnit THAT would be epic.

I know i'm not the only one who has been saying how epic it would be if blink played warped in 09 and how badly the music scene needed blink to play warped so they can hopefully expose the shitty over produced fad bands into aspiring them into making their own music and stop sucking dick..

but most people kept saying how much that would suck for blink to play warped

and now ppl are saying hell yah? wtf ppl.. make up your damn mind..

and i'm not talking about you aria..

but people thinking that blink would ever play a 30 min set on any tour since reuniting is just stupid..

Kevin Lyman is always into doing new things and i know for a fact he's been begging blink to play warped.. i'm sure he'll do it any way they want to do warped..

all i know is this summer is going to be fucking awsm

Blink is gonna retake their thrown and set some shit right again :)

I don't really like the idea of Blink at Warped. I think they're beyond that.

Of course, it would be amazing no matter where they play. It would still be a great show, but I think I'd prefer them to tour on their own.

It'd save me money! Something I need and I would get a good concert outta it... as for blink and weezer touring, who knows, that could be something to throw us ALL off.... like when blink was like, we aint gettin back together EVAR! and now here we are.