The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

No offense, but it's pretty sad that you guys don't know what Free Masons are. Our country was built by Masons. The pyramid with the eye on the dollar bill is the Free Mason symbol for the "all seeing eye" or god.

I've always wanted to go join just to hear some of their secrets and quit. It's probably pretty lame these days anyway though.

Neidermayer is from Australia so he isnt from this country

No offense, but it's pretty sad that you guys don't know what Free Masons are. Our country was built by Masons. The pyramid with the eye on the dollar bill is the Free Mason symbol for the "all seeing eye" or god.

I've always wanted to go join just to hear some of their secrets and quit. It's probably pretty lame these days anyway though.

im from Australia, ive known what the free masons are since i was a kid. the simpsons parodied them with the stonecutters episode.

im from Australia, ive known what the free masons are since i was a kid. the simpsons parodied them with the stonecutters episode.

haha well I meant like he said out country, which doesnt apply to people not from this country.

yeah that was a good simpsons episode.