The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3Ldx8nEmk

Good Charlotte cover Dammit

Heh, that was actually a pretty good cover. Way better than All Time Low's and the 10,000 other bands who have covered that song. I wish when bands covered blink they'd be a little more original and pick songs other than Dammit, All The Small Things, and What's My Age Again.

Anyway, I thought his voice actually fit that song really well. I was a Good Charlotte fan back in 5th grade. Haha. That part at the end brought me back.

haha yeah same man

Guest kenticus69

Damn beat me to it...

That picture made me cum buckets.

i dunno about cumming buckets...............mark's wearing some weird looking pants no?  and why are they set up that way with mark and tom facing travis, but being so far separated?  It just seems weird like when you're rehearsing you'd think they'd be standing in a nice close circle so they can talk and communicate more while they rehearse....someone tell haven to stop posting pictures and finish up that there blinkumentary instead of spewing about how much he loves us hahah

Damn beat me to it...

i dunno about cumming buckets...............mark's wearing some weird looking pants no?  and why are they set up that way with mark and tom facing travis, but being so far separated?  It just seems weird like when you're rehearsing you'd think they'd be standing in a nice close circle so they can talk and communicate more while they rehearse....someone tell haven to stop posting pictures and finish up that there blinkumentary instead of spewing about how much he loves us hahah

Well they're in production rehearsals right now so that's probably how far apart they'll be at the show as for why they're facing travis i dunno...

As far as the Blinkumentary goes Heaven tweeted Matt was doing more editing today and he was filming...I think Matt's more the editor and Heaven shoots.

Damn beat me to it...

They have microphones.

Damn beat me to it...

i dunno about cumming buckets............... mark's wearing some weird looking pants no?  and why are they set up that way with mark and tom facing travis, but being so far separated?  It just seems weird like when you're rehearsing you'd think they'd be standing in a nice close circle so they can talk and communicate more while they rehearse....someone tell haven to stop posting pictures and finish up that there blinkumentary instead of spewing about how much he loves us hahah

there capri pants...and hopefully they'll never come into style...

Guest GrandpaReefer

judging by the bottoms, i say he rolled them up, not that they are capris. if they were capris it'd be even, not all folded and wrinkly.

Damn beat me to it...

Well they're in production rehearsals right now so that's probably how far apart they'll be at the show as for why they're facing travis i dunno...

As far as the Blinkumentary goes Heaven tweeted Matt was doing more editing today and he was filming...I think Matt's more the editor and Heaven shoots.

my band does the same cause it's helpful to have eyectontact with the drummer while rehearsing