The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

The thing is, I expect this Documentary to be kind of like a tell all, you know, cutting out all the bullshit and explaining and possibly even showing (unreleased footage from Urethra 3 that showed the guys fighting and shit is known to exist, they'd be idiots to not find and use that stuff in the intro) what exactly happened to these three guys.  I feel like this is going to be a very emotional film, I mean theres so much to cover thats just sad (The breakup, Mark's grandma, plane crash, DJ AM) but also inspirational (Travis surviving, differences put aside, and possibly footage of recording the new album).  So I'm actually really excited for that thing, if its even half as good as I imagine it, I think I'll really like it.

I guess my answer is, I'll try and hold out and watch the documentary first cause thats super exciting, but a new album is also really exciting, I dunno, but its gonna be pretty sweet to have all this new blink media.

im still pissed about this bullshit they said there were 2 documentaries or something one was a live show etc which was supposed to be out b4 the 2010 tours, now nothing has been said and we assume its coming with the album...i figure alot of stuff is going to be cut rather even if its part of the live performance etc. Id rather they released a live dvd now even if it had nothing else but just a show id love it. (how good would an audio commentary track be over the show haha)

im still pissed about this bullshit they said there were 2 documentaries or something one was a live show etc which was supposed to be out b4 the 2010 tours, now nothing has been said and we assume its coming with the album...i figure alot of stuff is going to be cut rather even if its part of the live performance etc. Id rather they released a live dvd now even if it had nothing else but just a show id love it. (how good would an audio commentary track be over the show haha)

no ones assuming its coming with the album, the thought was if it comes with the.  But we do know it should come out before or at least around the same time, that much seems pretty obvious.  And I think there will be two films worth of footage on the dvd and include a live dvd, they've said they've got tons of terabytes of data, so I think there is a lot of stuff to be included, and it will probably just be one long documentary, or two, but in one set (live 2 dvds)

They're going to sell the documentary in a deluxe package with the CD, that's why we're not getting the tour part of it earlier.  Probably even a collector's editions with vinyl and toy bunnies and stuff.  I know I'll shell out for whatever the best package is.