The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I feel like the fact that we know so little about the reunion will be compensated for in the blinkumentary.  It's not like we're entitled to that information, but surely they realize how much people want to see it.

Also, particularly after DJ AM's passing I doubt Travis would find hard drugs at all appealing.

Agreed, plus if they want to make a really powerful documentary they're going to address all that stuff and maybe even include the footage of them fighting and shit from urethra 3.

well, you are too old to be on a fansite for a band that makes music for teenagers

come on man......

But lmao at that clip. HHYB is one of the catchiest songs on TOYPAJ imo

this clip is really funny yes:) but I hope everybody realizes the majority of the blink audience are teenagers..

during enema of the state, we were teenagers, and WE are now still fans yes, but most of the fans back then dont give a crap about blink now anymore. so I think blinks music is for teenagers, just read the lyrics man:)

the music that mark has made up until now, yes it has definately been made for teenagers

who is saying that writing music for teenagers is not what they want?

if youre going to say blink aimes at an audience of 30-40 year olds, well, then I dont even want to discuss it anymore..

its disrespectful towards mark to say he makes music for teenagers?

dammit, just insert the mark, tom& travis show cd, the first thing you'll hear are 13 year old girls screaming