The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

So Tom was cool as fuck.

Basically cried during the gig.

You could tell he was completely overwelmed.

Yeah he was really cool tonight and sung really well (when you could actually hear him lol) I saw him have his hands over his face for a while, didn't realise he was actually crying. Not really into AVA that much to be honest, just wanted to seem Tom live, go to a gig and see some friends but it's really got me excited for the Blink gig in July!!

Just means more of a douchy attachment to AVA in my mind. Probably rationalized himself into being completely and totally in love with them all over again.

Tom's such a fag for even touring right now. It's like he did it just to prove something.

Just means more of a douchy attachment to AVA in my mind. Probably rationalized himself into being completely and totally in love with them all over again.

Tom's such a fag for even touring right now. It's like he did it just to prove something.

Or yknow, promote that movie of his and to do a Euro tour of his recent album.

The movie isn't out until fall and his most recent album has been out a long time now.

Tom is supposed to be recording an album for blink (like they promised), not douching it up in fucking europe with them. It's just annoying.

Just out of respect for blink you would think he'd hold off on touring until the blink cycle is over.

The movie isn't out until fall and his most recent album has been out a long time now.

Tom is supposed to be recording an album for blink (like they promised), not douching it up in fucking europe with them. It's just annoying.

Just out of respect for blink you would think he'd hold off on touring until the blink cycle is over.

Once this year is over, he should really stick to one band for a year or two and then switch for another year or two... This is really some stupid shit working on blink and squeezing in AvA and vice-versa